It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. imperialist scapegoats and demonized leaders.. is history a lie? who is good and who is bad? fr

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Huge Chavez/ Nicolas Maduro
Fidel Castro/ Raul Castro
Evo Morales
Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva
Nestor Kirchner
Michelle Bachelet
Tabare Vazquez
Trotsky
Lenin
Stalin
Pol Pot
Mao Ze Dong
Kim Jong un
even Hitler ...

who has been slandered and who is actually a vicious dictator with no concern for human rights?

en.wikipedia.org... (hugo chavez in the media)

articles.latimes.com...

www.nbcbayarea.com... (OLIVER STONE ON HITLER AND STALIN NOT BEING SO BAD)

There is alot of material on this topic.. and even with orwellian information holes and rewritten historical accounts.. with some deep research you can probably find out the truth about these people.. Their approval ratings, popular policies, and even positive legacies they would have left behind...

The latin american leaders i listed STILL to this day get slandered by imperialist funded media..
The story of Hugo Chavez ALONE proves too me that these guys are not vicious dictators.. but popular leaders who nationalize big business and become enemies with american capitalists..

www.wsws.org...

After seeing the BLATANT slander of chavez and castro i decided to look into it myself... hitler and stalin and mao i still cant figure out.. people like nelson mandela have been interested in the writings of communist leaders like Ze Dong. If the principles of communism is equality and ZERO poverty, then these leaders are either 1.complete LIARS 2. people with good intentions that # up and end up ruining everything and giving communism a bad name or 3. good people with good policies and intentions that WOULD be making a positive impact if it wasnt for delibarite sabotage by special interest groups.. or 4. good people with good intentions that ARE making a positive impact and imperiaist and capitalist special interest groups are using media to TELL YOU that the policies are failing, even when they are not, in order to sway public opinion in order to set up a future coup or just develop civil unrest..

please let me know what you think!

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

asyourworldburned

please let me know what you think!

History is written by the victors. It will reflect what is perceived as most beneficial to those victors, whether that reflection is accurate or not.

That usual means total demonization of the conquered, and total glorification of conquerors.

The Truth is only added if convenient.

edit on 12/21/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Good and bad are but just perceptions. They are the same thing yet varied degrees. There are three sides to every story (yours, mine, and the truth) :-)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Drilluminati

so was hitler a good guy? was stalin pretty cool? whos the most regular dude thats a leader.. why do people like ghaddafi and ahmadenijad and chavez get targeted? is it central bank involved? WHAT IS IT! who is who!

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Pol Pot was a great guy, sureā€¦ so long as you had less than a grade 10 education.

There is a small point to this. If the US was torn down tomorrow by some new emerging empire that spewed "peace & liberty" diatribe, I'm sure most of the presidents would go down in history as ruthless dictators and every isty bisty little warcrime the US is responsible for or has been, would now be called "atrocities". But since that hasn't happened, it's just collateral damage.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

yes exactly.. imagine 100 years from now in north korea learning about bush LOL

top topics

join