It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coroner Claims Ohio Man Murdered In Police Custody, Police Say Suicide (VIDEO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Shocking, right? No, I didn't think so. Something has got to stop!

For those of you that cannot see the video, there is dashboard footage of the police telling the suspect that he will receive a welcoming party when he gets to jail, they tell him that they would like to break his effing neck and call him names like trash, etc.

His mother also claims he's never said anything about hurting himself. The police say the coroner has anterior motives.

I realize he wasn't innocent prior to these events, but I do not believe the police side of the story one bit.

An Ohio coroner ruled the October hanging death of a man in police custody to be homicide by strangulation last week, contradicting claims made by local law enforcement.

Nine days after his arrest, 24-year-old Zachary Goldson was discovered hanging from a bed sheet at the Brown County jail. While officers claimed suicide, autopsy results released last week by Brown County Coroner Judith Varnau revealed that to be an impossibility.

According to jail documents, Goldson, who had reportedly swallowed a toothbrush, pen and staples, was scheduled to receive an endoscopy and cleared for transport hours before his death. While attempting to remove Goldson from a police vehicle, authorities say Deputy Travis Justice was struck in the head as Goldson struggled to obtain his firearm.

edit on 12/20/2013 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/20/2013 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
What should be even more shocking is that the ones behind the murder will likely get away with little more than a slap on the wrist. Whenever LEO's are the ones involved in criminal actions little is often done because they are all part of one big gang and there are few willing to hold them to a higher standard as should be done with all public servants.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Wow, just wow. And I haven't even gotten past the first minute.

Just listen to them. No different than common street thugs. Arguably worse, because you have the right to defend yourself from common criminals.

Of-course the "assault" isn't being disputed. The one who would dispute the allegations is dead...

We need to purge all police departments and start over.

There is a systemic problem. These are not "isolated incidents".

And who thought it would be a good idea to take soldiers from our illegal/immoral wars and turn them loose onto the streets of America in the form of cops?

edit on 20-12-2013 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Its obvious local law enforcement has been greenlighted by The Judicial, Legislative, and Executive Branch of government to do as they wish. We are now at stage 2 of a 3 staged Police State system being rolled out with all out Martial Law being the 3rd and final phase.

No mystery what is taking place.

The Nazis or ashkeNAZI Khazars(Project Paper Clip) learned that they went too fast during WW2 and alerted everyone.

I liked this world up until about the age of 8 or 9 years of age so I really couldn't care less what happens to me or any of you for that matter.
edit on 20-12-2013 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Any death that is NOT from natural causes, IE heart attack, old age Etc. is ruled homicide.
Even if you are lawfully killed by a police officer, it is ruled "justified homicide".
Unless there is video of the kid doing this, I see the case getting dismissed.
Unless if some real big circumstances can be proven.
I don't have a problem with the officer calling the guy names if he did what they say he did.
On the brighter side, at least this guy did not shoot himself in the head while hands were cuffed behind his back in the back of a cruiser.

(Edit)
Once again, if all that wear a badge were required to wear a camera as well during the course of duty, a lot of questionable situations would be put to rest.
I say it should be law, .....for officer safety of course.
Wear a badge, wear a camera!
edit on 20-12-2013 by g146541 because: Wear a badge, wear a camera!

top topics

join