It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting older? Time for a new body

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
www.surgicalneurologyint.com...

The link takes you to a report,dealing with what was once medical science fiction.
A full body transplant.
Take the head of a rich old person,and put it on the body of a young dead person.
The head and brain holds our memories,our likes,basically its you. And now science seems to be on the verge of giving you immortality. Not by uploading your brain to a computer,but keeping you and adding a new body.

A strapping youth dies in a car accident? Your lucky day.

Honestly I a torn on this. The science is fantastic,but I cannot help but feel that it will open up huge avenues for abuse.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

BlackSnake
Honestly I a torn on this. The science is fantastic,but I cannot help but feel that it will open up huge avenues for abuse.

NAH! Really? The Rich abusing technology and power? Psssh!

Wait...

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
i watched a programme a while ago about transplants of body parts and if they put the heart of a meat eater in a vegetarian the person would eat meat or play piano if the donar played piano they did interviews with some people that had transplants and even the surgeons were gobsmacked by this i think it was residual memory or something they called it but this is scary it is science fiction come to life
s& f op good find .

i wonder how many people are going to get murdered for their bodies now

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSnake

I first read this and thought of Nancy Pelosis head on Hayden Panettiere's body and almost went into a full body spasm. Horrifying I tell you.

top topics

join