It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cejka Files...most interesting research I have done in a while....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hi, first time poster here. very interesting OP. but it seems like all the files has been removed.
when I go to the link it just says ''The item is not available due to issues with the item's content.''

Cejka Files

does anyone have copies of all the files they could share with me??

P1wP90

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

P1wP90
Hi, first time poster here. very interesting OP. but it seems like all the files has been removed.
when I go to the link it just says ''The item is not available due to issues with the item's content.''

Cejka Files

does anyone have copies of all the files they could share with me??

P1wP90

Whoa...what the hell? They are all gone. I had only saved out about 10 of them and there were over 100 on that page.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Nuts...and the site now says this:

I know for a fact these were all uploaded in August and October of this year as per this screen shot of the original HTTPS download area from the same page too.

Now I am a bit weirded out on this info.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
And here are the only ones I got just in case they disappear as well....

Going to try to track down the guy that originally posted the link up that I found to see if he happens to have them all and can send me a link.

This sucks....why would they disappear like that?

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Because those who "truly" are in power don't want to lose that power. They have neglected everything that is good for a few years of material joy, or something more. All good they seem to do is showmanship for the eye of the beholder.

We are slaves not only of sin, but of evil.

Add: Plus, this site is heavily watched. That is just... what I would do if I were evil and wanted control. Derail threads, pick out people to watch etc.
edit on 20/12/13 by Sump3 because: Edit to add.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sump3

I just put a request in to the site that had them up to see of they will tell me why they were taken down. There should be no copyright issies as they all seemed to be print articles for the most part.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Vasa Croe
reply to post by Sump3

I just put a request in to the site that had them up to see of they will tell me why they were taken down. There should be no copyright issies as they all seemed to be print articles for the most part.

That's all you can do, investigate to see when the site was taken down, if it was the legal owners, etc., but not much else. I suppose when electronics leave it's not the same as paper copies, they can leave quickly and efficiently. Maybe we can ask politely of whomever may be monitoring these threads to please put back as many of them as you can, especially some or most of the Wilhelm Reich files which Vera Croe was going to put up a thread about. They are likely more of a curiosity than a fount of knowledge, but who knows.

Then again there may be a perfectly logical non-conspiratorial reason why they would have disappeared. When did you see them last?

edit on 20-12-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

I have been combing through them since I started this thread. Was downloading them this morning then suddenly after lunch....bam....gone.

I am sure there is some logical explanation but it sure is coincidental and curious that they are suddenly gone now from an internet archiving site.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I think we have a conspiracy happening now

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Strange how all the files disappear shortly after this thread is posted. Makes me suspect an ATS member has something to do with it.

Next time anyone finds anything interesting, make sure you download the lot before making a thread. That'll double-six em.

ETA: Someone mentioned there are names mentioned in the files, are there any names in the ones you managed to grab? I wonder if there might be similar files if we researched these people? But don't put the names on here before you research or the ATS saboteur will get there before you.
edit on 20-12-2013 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

Kicking myself right now for not doing just that.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

w8tn4it

I think we have a conspiracy happening now

I need to do some digging but the coincidence is really coincidental that right when this comes up here the files disappear from the net.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Vasa Croe
reply to post by doobydoll

Kicking myself right now for not doing just that.

Maybe some meaty bits of info can be salvaged from what you do have? Further research on names? If there were these files tucked away waiting to be found, there are probably others too.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Agent008
Wow just wow...

You found a gold mine. Instructions on how to build a tesla coil, anti-gravity research and on and on. I have only begun reading, amazing find. I am going to archive all these pdf files on a flash drive just in case they vanish.

did you manage to save the files?

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
They are part of the dvd collection,energy of the vacuum nr20,and Bedini's property(i guess) so it's probably copyright infringement?Sad stuff
edit on 20-12-2013 by ScalarZero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
OK, now I can take my foot back out of my mouth

edit on 3/2/13 by w8tn4it because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ScalarZero

Not sure how print material could be copyrighted unless the multiple entities that printed it all claimed a copyright....makes no sense....I can't imagine they all found this at the same time and asked for it to be taken down. The articles were all pdfs scanned in. Readily available in print at the time of their print but most likely not digitized since most were from the 80's or earlier.

Just really odd coincidence they suddenly got pulled after this thread went up in only a few days.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

in the years ive been coming to this site ive come to expect this more and more, anything with real substance found on the web will quickly be censored, and copyright claim is almost always the excuse,

ive only just found this thread and thus have sadly missed out on what sounds like some very very interesting reading,

please if anyone has any copies of any of the files pm/u2u me a linky to download, i would love to read through every one of them but ill take any i can get. thank you in advance

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

I managed to save about 10 of them but by far not the best ones. So mad I didn't save them all when I found them but there were over 100 files.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

ScalarZero
They are part of the dvd collection,energy of the vacuum nr20,and Bedini's property(i guess) so it's probably copyright infringement?Sad stuff
edit on 20-12-2013 by ScalarZero because: (no reason given)

I don't think these were on the dvd...they were pdf files. Could be wrong though.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join