It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can the wish you make when you blow out your birthday candels come true?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well i made a wish and did not tell any one the wish. My wish came true today.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I think the answer to this question will be different in each and every case based on all kinds of circumstances.

I'm sure its possible if you're wish is feasible. I'm still waiting for the million bucks I wished for on my 18th birthday.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
*checks paper to see if every member of N'Sync suddenly fell over dead...and were eaten by large mutant squirells*

Nope *sigh* still ain't come true yet...

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
If it's feasible: why not? But you will have to extinguish all the candles at the first blow, I think.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   
You told your wish, now it has no chance of coming true.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   
It's ritual magick.
The only determination is did you truly Wish, or did you just mention some passing desire w/out meaning it.

And then, if you wish for something probable, it may just happen, would have happened anyway, etc. without the wish.

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Only I've wished the same wish for 12 years now...and it FINALLY came true. So yes, eventually all wishes 'can' come true

Mag

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
That has to be the most pathetic thing I've heard so far... How old are you people? You can't just wish for something and expect it to happen, unless you've got a rich daddy and everything lands at your feet, you have to work and fight for everything you want. That's just a fact of life, like gravity.

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Sometimes you can wish for something so much that it doesn't come true

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Magestica...

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oisin
That has to be the most pathetic thing I've heard so far... How old are you people? You can't just wish for something and expect it to happen, unless you've got a rich daddy and everything lands at your feet, you have to work and fight for everything you want. That's just a fact of life, like gravity.

*Pocket I was being sarcastic towards Oisins' pathetic remark*

[Edited on 5/22/03 by magestica]

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 11:06 AM
link   
whoops, for some strange reason I ignored that reply and just saw yours

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I didnt wish for something money could get.

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Think this out logically. Unless you believe that some cosmic force is looking after you and keeping the light at the end of the tunnel burning, how can a wish come true. You sound like you work for Disney or something.

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I think it's perfectly safe and logical to have wishes..it doesn't mean you are a flake for wishing for something in hopes that it will come true, maybe it will and maybe it won't..but there is nothing unhealthy about it. Wishes, hopes and dreams are a part of the human spirit..without them what do you have...really?? Think about it.

Now as far as the 'blowing out of the candles'...sure it's possible...why wouldn't it be? Nothing is impossible really, unless we make it so.
Mag

[Edited on 5/26/03 by magestica]

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Want to know how to make your wishes come true???

There are thousands of reference sites on the internet...

Here's a few: groups.yahoo.com...

www.pavlovpublishing.com...

www.wisdomsdoor.com...

www.psitek.net...

website.lineone.net...

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I wish for cake and presents...

top topics

join