It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Historic’: US Scholars Stand with Palestinians in Boycott of Israel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
They need to stop calling them selves 'scholars'.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.mapsofwar.com...

I forgot the only country that is allowed to exist in the middle east is a 'muslim' one.

A jewish state doesn't have the 'right to exist'.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I have friends who were born and raised in Israel (including serving the compulsory term of military service); they, too, are on-board with these boycotts. Earlier this year I noticed a lot of graffiti and temporary signs supporting Israeli boycotts popping up around Europe, especially in the major cities in Ireland.

I took this picture in Dublin.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

And I guess you have this idea that they are allowed to commit genocide because they have 'right to the land' of their ancestors.

Would you give the same right to native Americans, and let them enslave, place us in concentration camps and stop any medical, food and water or any other helps?

Hitler was using the same reasoning in second world war, we all know that is wrong. It was wrong back then, it is wrong now and it will be wrong in future.

I suggest you watch this video:

His niece was killed in one of suicidal attacks, his sister did not blame suicide bombers, but her government that forced people into this extremes. That is example of great humans, who in times of grief sees better then some kid with wrong presentation of history and historical facts.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

edit on 12/20/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by b14warrior

I'm the one sticking to the known facts, you are the one inferring information unknown.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join