It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swarms of US military 'insectoid drones' to mass sample, inject humans - no longer scifi

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Now why would they even want to do that? Yet, the technology has been developed, and field testing is to begin

Most of us have seen this tech in scifi movie(s), no? Where the drone sweeps by and identifies individuals if not by face, iris, or RFID, then via quick blood sample. Some even tag human specimens by injecting a chip.. that can mind-control or even mass self-destruct on demand.

Guess this tech complements chemtrails? Who knows how morbidly advanced the still top-secret tech is.

edit on 16-12-2013 by gardener because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
i remember onetime i was bitten by a swarm of what seemed to be holographic mysquitos and ever since that day my schizophrenia had messed with my head really bad.

i used to think that the government had injected me with nano technology or something.
edit on 16-12-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The Fly..

Meets the Bug!

And so the human race was turned into a megaswarm of schizophrenic vicious predators!

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

I wouldn't mind betting this is the TIP of the iceberg.

These drones in the clip are still relatively large, can be seen and defended against.

I reckon they already have the really tiny drones built and ready to go in their billions.

Imagine a swarm of tiny drones, literally no bigger than an actual mosquito?

There would be absolutely no place to hide, and no real defence against them..with nanotech progressing as fast as it is, they may already be using them and virtually nobody would notice.

They'd be ideal as a weapon, especially against civilians.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I'm going to keep my spiders around and let them build all the webs they want. Maybe the spiders webs will catch all of these things. I know the wolf spiders jump on flies while they fly by, They may be a little surprised when they jump on one of these things.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Everyone needs to arm themselves to combat these drones. www.amazon.com...=asc_df_B00E2YF5MS2873464?ie=UTF8&condition=new&tag=pgmp-1160-97-20&creative=395169&creativeASIN= B00E2YF5MS&linkCode=asm

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Oh my goodness, can you picture it? Thousands of people having to dress like bee keepers just to avoid the cross contamination guaranteed by injection drones? Sometimes I wonder about the sanity of everyone working in the military industrial complex. Is there anyone same among the lot of them?

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

MysterX

I wouldn't mind betting this is the TIP of the iceberg.

These drones in the clip are still relatively large, can be seen and defended against.
Imagine a swarm of tiny drones, literally no bigger than an actual mosquito?

They already exist and have gotten smaller...

Lethal buzz: US Air Force developing insect-size drones
edit on 16-12-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
^ Whoa

Take a load of that last picture

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This was in the UK papers a couple months back.
Our military is developing the same thing.
They even went so far as to say "to assassinate people".

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Bloody hell what crosses me mind are forced vaccines & whatever else
is imaginable. Besides having to wear mosquito attire, we will have to keep
all curtains closed & drape mosquito netting just inside & outside of our
entrances of our homes & maybe vehicles.
Talk about privacy invasion!

Oh well I will welcome the rednecks,LOL!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Need to find out what frequency to set some rebar or tesla coils at to down them all in your vicinity.

And isn't it odd, a few of us have felt sharp jabs, invisible needles. This just puts a possible reason why to my list.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

Holy Cybugs!

That last picture, based on the size of my own finger, will go completely unnoticed in my neck of the woods. I live in a swamp and have to deal with about 3 different species that swarm at different times (early spring, spring and summer). If they matched the coloration of the native mosquitoes and release them at the time the natural ones come out, they would be nearly impossible to identify.

Totally mind blowing. IMO, this proves without a doubt that we are screwed. How can we be saved from our own technology?

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

What if each drone only injected one person - like they were pre-programmed with each person's SSN so they only targeted that one person, and the drone could report back whose DNA they acquired/collected?

The whole thing is just WAAYYY creepy to me!! Why would the government be so interested in collected DNA? And now that the University of Washington has shown that we only had half the information about DNA, will they take that into account?

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I predict "stealth microdrones" will be the 21st century schizophrenic's version of last century's old-skool "radio-wave controlled brain implants"
edit on 16-12-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Just think the internet suddenly becomes self aware and decides humanities a menace and lauch skynet to eliminate us. No one sees skynet coming because its an airforce army of robot insects that will inject us with disease. Human races goes out with wimper.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

mbkennel
I predict "stealth microdrones" will be the 21st century schizophrenic's version of last century's old-skool "radio-wave controlled brain implants"

And now they can get together with the delusional parasitosis people!

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Cant watch the vid until tomorrow so if my comments are off do excuse.

If they are this obsessed with mapping dna there must be specific genomes they are looking for, but why?

Maybe aliens already took control now they are just looking for a way to wipe us all out, think we just need a bit more time sure we can manage that alone no doubt as a race.

The most poisonous animal of them all = us

what a sad day

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

We can only hope.

Ya don't want to live another 10 years the way it is now do ya?

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

Just think the internet suddenly becomes self aware and decides humanities a menace and lauch skynet to eliminate us. No one sees skynet coming because its an airforce army of robot insects that will inject us with disease. Human races goes out with wimper.

That won't happen until skynet is self-repairing and self-fueling without needing humans.

Why would skynet waste its own resources on that stuff? Seems like skynet might want to keep the meatbags around. You know, how cats think of people.

Injecting the meatbags with that virus that makes them Really Really Like Reality TV and robotics repair should do the trick.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join