It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ison Dates are still alive December 26th and January 13th-16th 2014

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Lynx1102

But the really smart ones keep their plans entirely secret and and don't carelessly leave clues around for sluths as brilliant as you to pick up and thwart their mission. It's too risky.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
ISON IS disintegrated. But watch the,sky's tonight . We are experiencing the geminids meteor showers this week. Another used to be comet which is now just particles. Much like we will hopefully get in Jan. At least I hope it will give us a show. I love meteor showers and who doesn't love a shooting star. These are real things as opposed to what you are spouting which are not real things.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Dumbass

Never mind. You made that too easy. I can't even be bothered.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Hellhound604

cathar

xavi1000
, ISON is dead .

^^^^^^^^^^^ above is the BIG LIE that NASA is trying to put over on the people who believe their televisions...,

But the smart money isn't buying it....Most dumbed down people will believe ISON is dead until we hit the debris field between now and mid January ...By then it will be too late ....

Yes, only NASA can see comets........ Not the millions of amateurs and other professionals that have been following it... Yeah, right.

This never seems to get through to these people. Don't even trouble yourself trying to bring sense to the thread. You're just banging your head against the wall. Or talking to the wall .

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnathanandheather

Durdle urdle. Ben sums exto nee suey luie enni meenie miny mo.
Makes as much sense as what you wrote..

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I made it as far as Lovejoy=Dennis Rodman before i laughed so much it hurt
This is a joke right?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dumbass

now i know u,ve called yourself dumbass but really?please read what you posted and think about it,if you can,t see how stupid your post is then keep the name cause it fits like a glove.

edit on 2013 by sparky31 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2013 by sparky31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sparky31

Now that's a sparky comment.

I mean really? In another vague prophecy and/or prediction thread that for real states lemons are yellow andRodman is connected to a comet. Someone makes a post (as always on the first page someone does) trying to predict the obvious it just made me sigh....

So sigh and yawn.

The technological developments already show the first steps of thoughts controlling technology. It can go either way or we develop a technology connect to our supposed intellect (as far as we can suppose we have some) or we are forced because mainstream will force us in using a chip or something like that connected to our brains in order to participate in society and we have thought police. Now I know a lot of peepz say over my death body and I agree but how many people like to share their personal info on data collecting sites like fb? Someone or some company just need to figure out a marketingscheme to lure the mainstream in and after a while it will be difficult to do grocery shopping without it. Especially in 100 to 200 years. So thoughts will be out there on the net just for everyone. Why be bothered in posting them? Touch a subject and get all the predetermined information downloaded in realtime.

So you really think people will still be using fora and stuff? 20 to 30 years ago no one posted about it but there were real discussions face to face. Most of the time without sketchy remarks towards eachother. With this OP I was wondering yes... Was the topic starter waaaay out there or did he had a huge smile typing it. Things you will never know on a board. (With a brain-technolgy connection it would be interesting if you can experience the emotions from the one you are interacting with btw) So I'm sure in 20 to 30 years communication will be completely different then it will be now.

So may I ask why you read and reply to this OP? I read this topic mainly for entertainment purposes only. I could watch LoTR too but I already seen that.

My second reply in the same post was intended for someone who clearly didn't check the trajectory of ISON and it does not matter if ISON is fallen apart or not because that is not the debris field we will pass. So I asked IF, and a big IF because I doubt it highly, IF we would have troubles no matter what the troubles would be what is the use of knowing it now? Its too late to do anything about it. Its like having a decease in its final stages. Would you really want to know and feel sorry for yourself or would you just like to live your life as normal until you drop. Okok hahaha while I type that I know it depends on what kind of life you live.

My name suits me well. Sometimes I even look better then my name suggests but most of the time I won't let people down with it. So it's sincere.

Btw I just reacted to autumnwitch (which reminds me of the season of cooking magical potions of mushrooms in an extended wood, but eey that's me being a Dumbass) because out of the blue she/he reacted to say she/he had nothing to say and would not even be bothered by it.

But this is ATS highly entertaining and sometimes you can find these brilliant rubies just waiting to be polished just too bad some people take everything so serious.

edit on 14-12-2013 by Dumbass because: to say: I starred you for efford and in my signature i refrain of being held accountable for anything so hold on take a deep breath and grab a beer (or something stronger) as you like.... cheers!

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This thread has disintegrated like comet Ison, not that I really care, as I wouldn't take this serious as I am delirious.

Yes I do believe ison is dead, but to me the dates live on (Dec 26th, Jan14-16)

I apologize for any inaccuracies such as I said 'Ison reached perihelion on 28th/29th Dec', I actually meant Nov, I hope that was obvious.

Putting it all aside, I do expect something to happen on those dates and it will be nothing to do with comet Ison, but all about nations and rulers on Earth.

Sometimes you need a string to tie A and B together, especially in court, you need that string, that evidence.

Here, there's no string.

Peace out.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
January 15 2014 draws near.....

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Menedes567
The last 3 weeks of 2013 might be tumultuous indeed.

It's been very quiet. Nowt has happened. A bit like your theory.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Haven't you read my new thread? January 27th=February 14th 2014 will be the time frame to watch.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Menedes567

Haven't you read my new thread? January 27th=February 14th 2014 will be the time frame to watch.

So all your previous "predictions" have just been lies, now you claim it will happen later this month.... and when that date passes you will come up with a new one. etc. etc.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Menedes567

Wow.

That's very convenient for you, eh?

Enough time to think up yet another prediction.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join