It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Money is Corrupted: (Hidden Secrets of Money Episode 5)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Here's another interesting documentary on the Fed:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
No replies... Oh well.. I guess ATS members aren't interested in true conspiracies anymore. Just media hype.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

Or maybe those who can handle it, already know it and those who cannot handle the truth, avoid it.

Would you rather have the people who cannot handle the information in the thread arguing and making ad hominem attacks on you to deflect the information so they can still believe the propaganda from banks/media/politicians?
edit on 13-12-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

You're right. I guess too many people still believe their propaganda. For now, Rockefeller & Rothschild and friends are still winning.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
From what Ive pieced together is that they used the dollar as the defacto currency to replace gold. And dumped their gold thinking that the dollar monopoly will be infinite. Until it started springing leaks.

We've seen prices rise. The price of gas had tripled. Food prices are increasing while srvings you buy in the store are getting smaller. Meanwhile the Fed gives the banks 85 billion a month and people bitch about the abuse in the Obamaphone program! And thats what we know about. Not telling who else got paid with some electronic zeros.

It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion. The Fed is the problem. Let Congress do their job and regulate money.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The Fed is definitely the problem. The biggest problem the world faces today.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

Well , Ron Paul could of Ended the FED if he was Elected President , But Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! ............

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

TheBandit795
The Fed is definitely the problem. The biggest problem the world faces today.

Scary when the biggest problem the world faces is comprised of the most powerful people in the world.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
And that's the reason why it's so difficult to solve. They control the media.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
the demise of the petro-dollar & the USD as the global reserve currency is getting closer every day.

i notice that companies, NGOs are surely anticipating the worldwide currency value Re-Set by coming up with newer
money/currency replacements )bit coin already( a digital coin that replaces the physical & heavy/awkward metal coin...

Well here's the latest wrinkle in folding money

It has partial grams of recoverable physical gold impregnating the fiber, so it is affordable, easy to transport, comfortable in a wallet or money clip...... all i need to see is the products availability, and acceptance in trade or in purchasing goods or services for me to get a few of these golden colored notes

link: www.peakprosperity.com...

...Implications

Being able to hold gold in this form is significant for several reasons.

First, it makes gold ownership available to all budgets. Many of the world's households have been priced out of gold to date. This changes that completely.

Second, it enables the potential for everyday transactions should we ever return to a precious metal-backed monetary standard. It answers the challenge: How will you pay for your groceries with gold? With an Aurum, it's now easy.

Whether Valaurum's product emerges as the winning horse or not, the world definitely needs this type of solution (i.e., convenient fractional physical metal) to go mainstream.

I'm very excited by this new innovation in the bullion industry, and I explore the matter in depth in this podcast. If you're similarly intrigued, it's worth the listen.

And for those of you interested in owning an Aurum of your own, you can learn how to purchase the Peak Prosperity Aurum pictured above by clicking here (Peak Prosperity does NOT receive a fee on these sales).

Click the play button below to listen to my interview with Adam Trexler (36m:59s):

What if you could carry and exchange gold in the exact same manner as you do with the dollar bills in your wallet?

I've recently been introduced to a technology that's making this possible.

Democratizing Gold

In short, a fractional gram's worth of gold is affixed to layers of polyester, creating a note – called an "Aurum" – similar in dimension and thickness to a U.S. dollar bill. This gold (usually 1/10th or 1/20th of a gram) is commercially recoverable. So an Aurum offers similar potential as a coin or bar, in terms of providing a vehicle for storing and exchanging known, dependable increments of precious metals – just in much smaller (and more affordable) amounts than commercially available to date....

sorry if it seems to be too much of an advertisement spiel, but the word has to get around that folding money containing physical gold is a gotta have it.... kind of thing

thanks
edit on st31139030991221112014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

join