It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Interpreter "hurt" the pres, imagine histories wild Conspiracies...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
This isn't about any kind of political agenda. More of a comment on Conspiracies and History. If the worst of the worst happened at the Mandela funeral and that Interpreter did the unthinkable to our president, history would question "what really happened" for ever.

www.denverpost.com... -mandela-event-i-was-hallucinating

It would be modern historie's JFK. Who did it? Biden? The health care industry? The CIA? Isreal? The NRA?

The man accused of faking sign interpretation while standing alongside world leaders like U.S. President Barack Obama at Nelson Mandela's memorial service said Thursday he hallucinated that angels were entering the stadium, suffers from schizophrenia and has been violent in the past.

Read more: Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating - The Denver Post www.denverpost.com...
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: www.denverpost.com...
Follow us: @Denverpost on Twitter | Denverpost on Facebook

What would the Conspiracies about the event going forward?

Sometimes bad things happen because of incompetence and bad luck... It's not ALL orchestrated. Then again, I bet some of us think this whole thing was staged too.

edit on 12-12-2013 by Vaedur because: fixed some errors.

edit on 12-12-2013 by Vaedur because: fixed quote

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
(deleted previous items because OP corrected the cut and paste which made it look like Obama said he was schizophrenic, saw angels and was previously violent - so I did the unthinkable for me I defended the man)

I can't believe I'm defending O on this one, yuck.
edit on 12-12-2013 by grandmakdw because: spelling

edit on 12-12-2013 by grandmakdw because: correction after OP correction

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by grandmakdw

LOL strange, I copy and pasted that from the Denver post article, wtf did they write!

Fixed thank you, I just cut and pasted not enough, man that made it look kinda strange. Thanks.
edit on 12-12-2013 by Vaedur because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I appreciate it was a solemn occasion for some but when I read that I absolutely pissed myself laughing

What a total **** up!!!

Its like they just walked outside and said "hey do any of you people standing around outside this event thats going to have over 100 current and former heads of state i attendance know sign language?"
Hand is timidly raised towards the back
"OK youll do, hey guys get him in make up, hes on TV to millions of people in 10 min"

If they had of vetted this guy in anyway this debacle would not have happened, someones head will roll for sure

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Like I mentioned in the other thread.. pure incompetence. People in positions of power seem ot be getting more idiotic by the second. Im no fan of Obama but IMO heads should and would roll if anything would have happened to him. Does SA even vet who is getting close to the world leaders who are visiting?!

We were talking about this last night and my 15 year old was sitting there listening. She said what if the translator had a virus and was like a slow assasinator.. and now the prez is infected.. and brought it home. She thinks it would destroy our government and leave us open to take over.. with a bunch of zombies infecting everyone. I said maybe , but its likely just pure incompetence. She maintains that it would be the PERFECT attempt on his life and leave the country on its knees. She also mentioned that she sees he doesnt respect personal space and is always in everyones face.. one cough.. and BRAIIIIINS.
I told her to come sign up on ATS... or write a book. LOL! Hopefully she will write a book. I need someone to take care of me when I get old.. erm.. OLDER...

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
How did the Secret Service allow such an unstable man to be near the President?

I would have thought they'd vet anyone who they knew would be in very close proximity to him.

new topics

top topics

join