It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawass Accuses Bauval of Masterminding Khufu Cartouche Heist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

In a bizarre twist to the recent story of the two German 'students' who stole a fragment of the Khufu cartouche from Campbell's Chamber of the Great Pyramid, international best-selling author, Robert Bauval, is taking legal action against the former Head of Antiquities, Dr Zahi Hawass, who has apparently accused Robert Bauval of masterminding the cartouche theft.

You can hear more about this here:

Regards,

SC

edit on 12/12/2013 by Scott Creighton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

hawass is a gimp, a paid lackey sponsored by SRI, since college.

In any case, even if Bauval did organise the heist, which i don't think he did, what's the problem?

He would have helped the inept hawass to discover that Khufu had nothing to do with the building of the pyramid, therefore the dating of it and everything else they have conveniently and lazily lumped into being from the same era, is now up in the air and could be ANY age.

He would have done Egyptology a favour and opened up the world to the truth, which is and has been hidden, with the help of those like the thoroughly unpleasant hawass.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Excellent. Bauval should drag Hawass over the coals, it is nothing less than he deserves.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention mate!

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Haw-arse has a cheek considering that one of the things he was accused of before being kicked out of his role was that he was stealing artifacts. The man did more to hold Egyptian archeaology back than pretty much anyone else in existence. Wow betide anyone who wanted to search for anything outside of recognised thinking regarding the pyramids, when he was about

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

I have given up watching Hawass because he so clearly has an agenda regarding the truth about Egyptian archaeology and he is sticking to it, no matter what evidence he finds.

Today because university turns out such automatons who only work within certain frameworks, I have found the often fresh and innovative work carried out by an excellent group of researchers far more interesting and feasible. Archaelogy does need the university experts but until they open their minds and stop bitching at anyone who pushes the research onto new levels, they will be hamstrung.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

What do you think the agenda really is ultimately though?

I have an inkling from hawass' point of view he was seduced by money and power, underlined by a desire to promote the Egyptian builders theory.

I don't think Ancient Egyptians built them, but rather a now displaced (and replaced by AE's) culture did and hawass has, for his entire fraudulent career been busy carefully hiding this fact to promote his countrymen.

But the angle of his sponsors?

I don't know, except that they are keen to preserve the official archaelogical timeline even if it is untrue, for some reason.

I muse that SRI embarked on this coverup and disinformation campaign about AE becuase of fear that evidence would emerge that the world had a global, high tech culture that were unfortunately displaced or wiped out, for fear we might learn of the mechanism that caused their downfall and also learn it may happen again...a strong motive to hide the facts.

Or the same reason, but out of nothing more important than an arrogant 'we are the pinacle of civilisation', when in fact we are not, we are only another version of culture and civilisation, perhaps greatly inferior to the previous, now long gone one.

As i say, i obviously don't know, but i feel it may be along those lines.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Thanks Scott ....This is quite a bit to digest but it makes sense in many ways .Hawass has shown himself to be empty of any integrity and despite being linked to National Geographic a supposedly legitimate organization are turning out to be very internally corrupt .When I think of the effort that was used to tow the line on the official 911 story and this it just shines a light on a very dark thing hiding behind a one time respectable source of information .

I guess it will take time to go through all the channels and we see some semblance of truth but it may come ..one can hope... .Hawass and all the knowing parties need to be prosecuted to the fullest of the laws .One can only imagine that there are many artifaxes sold to private collectors ..It's going to take a special investigation into this whole mess .

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

MysterX
reply to post by Shiloh7

What do you think the agenda really is ultimately though?

I have an inkling from hawass' point of view he was seduced by money and power, underlined by a desire to promote the Egyptian builders theory.

I don't think Ancient Egyptians built them, but rather a now displaced (and replaced by AE's) culture did and hawass has, for his entire fraudulent career been busy carefully hiding this fact to promote his countrymen.

But the angle of his sponsors?

I don't know, except that they are keen to preserve the official archaelogical timeline even if it is untrue, for some reason.

I muse that SRI embarked on this coverup and disinformation campaign about AE becuase of fear that evidence would emerge that the world had a global, high tech culture that were unfortunately displaced or wiped out, for fear we might learn of the mechanism that caused their downfall and also learn it may happen again...a strong motive to hide the facts.

Or the same reason, but out of nothing more important than an arrogant 'we are the pinacle of civilisation', when in fact we are not, we are only another version of culture and civilisation, perhaps greatly inferior to the previous, now long gone one.

As i say, i obviously don't know, but i feel it may be along those lines.

I certainly agree with you about his promotion of the Egyptian builders theory.

I do feel that any form of civilisation before the advent of God would affect Judaism and its claim to Israel, Christianity which the Papal City benefits financially from, takes its power to bend politics and status and jointly with Islam still holds rule over millions of people. Religion is the velvet glove to rule with if fear can be instilled we are all good little sheeple and pay our taxes, do no murder etc etc.
Sumeria leaves us a tale in tablet form fortunately and our DNA and past is a mystery to us, which still have to be uncovered.

If one made an educated guess, with the Papal library and so much supposedly destroyed from the ancient records, it would not be within the realms of reason to suppose that a few privileged may well have information preserved about these origins and who the original megalithic builders actually were. Their knowledge of the precession of the equinoxes shows their roots to go back hundreds of thousands of years and the alignments of ancient sites is a feat we are discovering and have obviously either never had, lost or forgotten this knowledge. There seems too much known from the Pagan world which has been 'lost' to our world.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Hello Scott....

Once again...thank you very much for bringing this to our attention....this is pure gold...

my gut feelings about ZH and those that worshiped him was that there was something not quite right. I had heard rumors about his horrible personality.....but now thanks to you Scott, I now know why..

for me the best news was that ZH's education was funded by a FRINGE ORGANIZATION...the Edgar Casey Foundation....along with Mark Lehner......two golden boys funded by the fringe so that other members of that fringe foundation could search for the hall of records......channelled by Casey in a trance.

one only has see how the orthodox zealots on this site praised the above golden boys ....and then take great pleasure in attacking people from the fringe for asking questions or asking for better explainations.

so ZH could be bribed and bought and was involved with corruption .....similar to a prostitute....

it must be a great day for Egyptologists to find out that their wonderful god is just a piece of corrupt scum......but what does this say about the rest of Egyptology who did not protest or complain about this...
they must have known that something was rotten in gotham city....but said nothing because all they are concerned about is their little careers....

to me....as a member of the unwashed public....towing the line is the prime concern of modern day Egyptologists .....nothing else matters....and this might help explain why the likes of Toby Wilkinson...Kate Spence...and others..when one reads their works.....are chock full of might be's and could be's.....what a passive way to live one's life.....always scared of the boss.....

Scott again...thankyou for posting the interview with Robert Bauval...and I hope that he has a win with this....he along with others i.e. Robert Schoch have coped a lot of crap from the mainstream who loved a corrupt, lying scumbag....way to go professionals..

it's a great day for the general public....

to add...I hope that the Egyptian government confiscates ZH's ill gotten gains [ the thing he loved the most]......what a looser ZH has turned out to be.
edit on 12-12-2013 by tri-lobe-1 because: because i can

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Thanks for this thread......I had heard about this on the radio yesterday, and didn't catch all of it.

I, for one, ZH always didn't set to well with me, too schmuchish for me.

Bauval, on the other hand, comes off as very well educated, distinctive, and of high valor.
I yet have to read one of his books, but look forward to it.

As far as how old or who built the Pyramids.......Is anyones guess.

I know what they taught me in school (?) However, I Read a book, I'm sure everyone here knows....Chariots of the Gods...I call it a short read for me, got it around 4 pm, and was done by 11 pm. I loved the "what if" aspect of it.

I hope Bauval cleans the floor with ZH.

Even if Bauval did do it, ZH has no place to stand, as he is no longer in ANY position to be accusing. OR, maybe ZH got his undies in a twist, cuz he couldn't get to it first???

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I'm glad hawass is out now, he doesnt know his arse from his elbow when it comes to egyptology, he just cashes in on other peoples discoveries, the guy's a tramp!

top topics

join