It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cassini Spies Mysterious Object Named ‘Peggy’ at Edge of Saturn’s Rings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

OccamsRazor04
reply to post by Ploutonas

Or you can search and give me a credible link. I searched, I can't find it. You claim it exists, prove it.

The only source of that quote I could find is some Greek guy's blog: dioskourides.blogspot.co.uk...

Interestingly, a comment to that blog post says (translated from Greek): "I'm looking to find the address, but there is nowhere ... provide a source, something. Otherwise it is a lie. Give at least in Russian."

I also looked at various articles about the incident and the speeches (and Russian is my first language), but nothing like that is ever mentioned. Looks like some guy just made it up.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by wildespace

I gave it far more than a brief look, I tried a number of searches and found absolutely nothing (didn't look at blogs).

So I agree, made up. This is why the poster came back and told me to source it, because he couldn't, because it did not happen.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
With tongue firmly in cheek.
Did anyone here ever look at a vinyl record? The explanation is simple. It's the beginning of the sound track. The blanks are the open areas between the rings. Then the sound is output.

Now where did they put the needle to play it?

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

I will give you some reference, search the speech in the United Nations 1960s (September), in the point who argues with the US president Dwight Eisenhower.. They argue about the " Shoot down of a spy AIRCRAFT U-2 over Russia land". (and he says that...)

Many claim that, its not 1 or 2 but dozen... Thats how I give u these details.

OK, You have my attention.

?

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
It's the Thuktun Fli#hy

Edited to add: Well, that's an interesting autocorrect. Apparently ATS's over-enthusiastic naughty-word detector can't handle the language of the Fithp.

edit on 17-12-2013 by Saint Exupery because: Self explanitory

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join