It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unable to read private messages?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I'm able to see I have new messages in my inbox but when I click on any of them, there is an attempt to open but the page stays continuously trying to open with no advancement. The must be something very simple I'm not doing, is it related to my browser Firefox? any hints would appreciate that thanks.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

I use firefox, and can access my messages without any problem what so ever, so it is unlikely that it is a problem caused by simply using firefox. However, I have no idea what settings you may be running, nor indeed how they might factor in to the issue, largely because I am more of a steel and grit sort of a fellow, and have only a limited understanding of software.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

I know this might sound patronizing but i once had the same problem and it was really annoying me.

then i realized all i had to do was scroll down the page, something do do with the dimensions i have set my browser to i think.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

thanks to both of your replies it gave me the lead to update some files and ..... bing all good.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Speaking of messages, how come when the site first changed over, the little envelope on the top right, would be filled in, when you had messages, and now it does not?
I didn't realize I had a couple messages, until I actually went into them.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Ive a strange issue as well. Private messages get listed...and when I click one of them (in any time-stamp order), that one opens but all the others disappear!

I have to open the list 1st, note what posts they reply to, and then go find my posts.

So click one? All disappear. Quite the hassle....

top topics

join