It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adoption?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I don't know much about this "adoption" gig, but I'm willing to give it a go.

Wanted: ATS Mentor for this here ol' fart. I've been into "things" that this forum covers when "it wasn't cool". My first book report in grade school in the sixties was on UFO's, it was a factual piece that got laughed at by everyone....even the teacher who failed me because I was to write about "real" things.
One of my hobbies is proving that intellegently superioir and scientifically advanced beings are part and parcel to the Biblical teachings. In other words "they" have been here since the beginning. All the legends, myths and tales are all connected by varying degrees of seperation. One of my favorites is the Canopy Theory.
I am a "warrior class". I am the most peaceful person....until I am "kicked". I tend to be Conservative in my political view and make no apologies for that. I have been told that I am as logical as Mr. Spock and usually look at everything in such a mind. I have no patience for people who think emotionally and throw logic and facts out the window. And though it doesn't show to often....I do have a funny bone....somewhere.....

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Nice to meet you - what are your conservative views ?

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
my pals laughed at me when I said aliens are reffered to in the bible...

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

We're of the same generation, but I'm one of the annoying skeptics around these parts.

top topics

join