It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unmistakable Spirit Face Inside Orb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Good afternoon ATS.

I have another video here of a photo I took of my daughter in a hotel this year. The photo contains an orb with a face in the right side of it. You can clearly see the face (not random) in the orb before I do anything to the photo.

I know the idea of orbs are very controversial, but I'm sharing this one with those that do believe that orbs are spirit energy and that there is a distinct difference between them and dust, moisture, or bugs.

Until next time, take care.

edit on 6-12-2013 by Verideecimo because: Video won't work

edit on 6-12-2013 by Verideecimo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Verideecimo

you need to fix the video. you do this by only putting the stuff after the equal sign in the box.
follow this

1. click the youtube button. it'll say youtube on it, and have a button to press. press that button
2. now you should have the box with a long address box embedded inside it. this is where you put the youtube number
3. copy the number after the = into that address box and press Okay.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
can't see vid, fixee plz

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Is this the video that you were trying to post? Looks like a hotel, and it was uploaded yesterday. If not, I will remove it. Please confirm.

ETA: Confirmed.

edit on 12/6/2013 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Yes its the video and I did enter video number after the =. I don't know why it's not working.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

You pasted the entire URL for your YouTube channel home page into the entry field for the video number.

You need to view the page for just the video, then paste in the video number after the "=" which is: DNrY4F0ZH1c

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
If you also look closely, you can clearly see a cat face on his forehead.

A dual spirit-wielding orb!

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I saw some eyes at 1:06 apparently.
edit on 6-12-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Oh please come on. There's a huge orb in the sky, it's full face every 28 days and it has a face...sheeeesh!

Oh sorry, you do understand the psychology behind all this don't you.....?

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
There also appears to be a glove puppet speaking into the faces right ear, kind of a Punch & Judy sort of puppet.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

edit on 6-12-2013 by myselfaswell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Okay, thank you. You were right. It's working now.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This guy needs a pop filter.

Either way, a face in that dust orb is really really stretching it in my opinion. This is like those instances when people find Jesus' face in pancakes. Like no one even knows what Jesus looked like or if he even really existed yet somehow you found his face in a pancake?

Shello?

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

OrphanApology
This guy needs a pop filter.

Either way, a face in that dust orb is really really stretching it in my opinion. This is like those instances when people find Jesus' face in pancakes. Like no one even knows what Jesus looked like or if he even really existed yet somehow you found his face in a pancake?

Shello?

^ This.
I had this very conversation earlier this week with someone who claims that ISON is "surrounded by angels", and that the "evidence is in the images". Images, of course, that are so badly pixelated that if I wanted to see Unicorns pooping rainbows I could probably get there if I hold my head on the right angle.

Point is - your brain is DESIGNED to see a face there. That doesn't mean there is one, and at the level of pixelation you're talking about in that image, you're bound to open your mind up to that interpretation.

Sorry. You got nothin'.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

LOL. That's awesome that you noticed that. I was thinking it looked like a squirrel or cat too!

top topics

join