It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atrocities in DR Congo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
To be sincere I see no reason why SARS would have an effect on your posts. As far as I know you are some multiple sex offender (of adolescents) living in a trailer camp, trying to feel important (and the why is related to your next target).

What you have posted to date lacks any credibility.

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Nobody could care less if the US went into the Congo. Western armies are always in Africa having to sort their mess out. The US wouldn't be looked upon as an invading force because people around the world would be totally aware that nearly every time an army has gone there it was to save the people from themselves.

The West always manages to sort things out for a while but as soon as they leave things soon get back to normal.

War is a way of life in Africa. There is no way to stop black killing black other than by occupying thier countries and policing them. But then you're down the road to imperialism.

So what do we do? We let them get on with it.
If you showed the majority of Western people a map of Africa and asked them to point out where there are current wars, you will be amazed at the response. The only country that they never pick is South Africa.

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Estragon the real reason I chose this site as a site to post upon is with respect to my own interests. That you think what I say is irrelevant and falls into the auspices of your opinion.

You tried to use U2U conversations against us and me. A result is I would not count my opinion as anything you would find an advantage.

My advice is that you respond to what is obvious that the UN is as FOS as you are.

Keep in mind Estragon I have reviewed your most recent link. Perhaps we should all go to Sesame Street and Mr. Rogers Avenue, turn left and look for 666 place, perhaps then we will find your fantasy.

The reality is 210,000 missing in Iraq and presumed dead, not to mention the ones found dead as a result of chemical weapons (Kurds and Iranians).

And all the while you are so prepared to offer the conclusion that your own country was (despite its involvement in the recent war) so wrong for supporting the US.

Shame on you Estragon

What are your thoughts?

[Edited on 23-5-2003 by Toltec]

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Seems the French are now in the Ivory Coast.

www.reuters.com...;jsessionid=APZEXVSRTXDQOCRBAE0CFFA?type=worldNews&storyID=2820037

[Edited on 26-5-2003 by Toltec]

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
Seems the French are now in the Ivory Coast.
[Edited on 26-5-2003 by Toltec]

They have been for some time been in the Congo.

You edited it from Congo to Ivory Coast! I saw that unfortunetly you changed it just before I qouted you. Was it do to the fact the french have been in the region since 1880 when the Frenchman Pierre Savorgnan de Brazza signed a treaty with Makoko, ruler of the Bateke people?
See link

www.infoplease.com...

[Edited on 26-5-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
While I disagree that the French need to reassert themselves as monarchs over the territory, what is going on in those countries needs intervention now.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join