It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pat Robertson says sex changes are "one thing" but homosexuality is a mental illness

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

SisyphusRide
reply to post by arpgme

has science not shown us the difference between male and female brains? the activity...

I believe I've seen in more than a few threads where the dysfunction known as homosexuality is a genetic thing?

We are born clean slates, mother and father are God and we know love but nothing much more from infancy.

I do not practice eugenics, but if science wants to make those determinations for us and try to give us an understanding scientifically of why homosexuals are different, so be it.

I will not discriminate... instead I will support the cause that tries to find the cure.

Did God give a homosexual male a female brain?

LGBT are 4 separate things, do lesbians have a male brain and the different/distinctive activity that science has shown us males have?

What the hell is a Bisexual? surely learned hedonism...

Transvestite? that's something else, are transvestites homosexual/lesbian/bisexual?

I'll wait for this guy Robertson's or someone more knowledgeable like a scientist to make the determination and give us a scientific definition of a transvestite from looking under a microscope before I decide...

edit on 7-12-2013 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

You bring something interesting in the fact that you mention the 4 other different types of sexuality other than heterosexuality, these being gays, lesbians, bisexual and travesties. The cause of WHY it is like that might not be the same for all of them, but I read somewhere that a good woman can be made a whore and a noble man a killer under certain conditions and with time, I believe this to be true.

Now, does it apply to this particular case? I can not confirm this, but what I do know from my own experience is that it has it's biological part which could be the consequence and something much more related to the soul which is likely to be the cause.

On part of the biological reason, we need studies being made on those people to determine what could be the reason, be it hormonal or in the brain.

On the soul part, we would need first to have an acknowledgement of the reality of the soul being admitted/proven by science and then we could proceed to understand the reason behind the magnetism between two man.

It is not impossible, it could really be done.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

SisyphusRide
Did God give a homosexual male a female brain?

LGBT are 4 separate things, do lesbians have a male brain and the different/distinctive activity that science has shown us males have?

Yes, if you did a little research you would know.

Link

SisyphusRide
What the hell is a Bisexual? surely learned hedonism...

Or maybe it's Honesty and being strong enough to not care about how others judge them for being honest.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
...and his authority on this is...what?...personal experience?

Å99

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

He is a Christian. Since he believes the bible says only a man and women should be together, then, in order to not sin, one of them would have to be the opposite gender (sex change).

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

arpgme
reply to post by akushla99

He is a Christian. Since he believes the bible says only a man and women should be together, then, in order to not sin, one of them would have to be the opposite gender (sex change).

Then it is just his opinion...and being a Christian is not a position of authority on the subject.

Å99

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Wow drama queen much? yeah what were those directions to the
christian interment camp again? left at the light past the DQ on the
right isn't it? gosh there again that's just the one, if you go to the
city down the road they have several....

It is still such a shock to see this happening in America, i mean when
the majority of the population is christian and they just sit by and
watch their brethren being murdered by the truck load..... my
heart is heavy for the Christians in the united states, i hear the
North Korean christian sects are sending over balloons with wire
cutters to help them break out.

You know for being a supposed strait christian man he really is a
diva.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join