It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm trying to find sites like ATS from other countries.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I wanted to branch out to see if people from other countries speak as we do of conspiracy. I tried searching for German search engines, that was difficult. Google seemed to give me rubbish results, which usually lead me to advertising. I've tried the same for other countries and I can't seem to come up with anything. Is there a way to change google to look for results in other countries? with Germany I expected to find results ending in .de but even using their google it's .com. Contribute please.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Antipathy17
I wanted to branch out to see if people from other countries speak as we do of conspiracy.

They're all in here.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I'm trying to find sites like ATS from other countries.

You're going to have about as much luck as I do trying to find real clotted cream in the US. 0%

There is only place for either of those things.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Im not form the US, Im from Argentina, and ive been lurking here for quite a while, its the only good conspiracy board I ever came across.
I would also like to know of conspiracy boards from other countries! But i guess ATS gathers people from all around the world!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
We have a few such places here, but they are pretty slow, we don't really get along very well for one reason or another and it's not what it used to be.:
xcombg
This is actually the splinter site, the "original" which was known as the bulgarian conspiracy site is pretty much abandoned:
xnetbg
edit on 5-12-2013 by mkpetrov because: link correction

new topics

top topics

join