It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cricket Choir FULLY DEBUNKED

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Since there are 4 or 5 threads on ATS about the "Gods Choir" crickets singing, I figured I'd just post this fresh on it's own rather than try to pick one of the others.
It's fake.
www.youtube.com...

My statement in the description of the video I posted are as follows:
"I'm sorry to have to be the one to do this...
People are just far too trusting. I wish we lived in a world where that was ok.
I'm only trying to bring us closer to that, one step at a time.
Love & Light"

I'm starting to think I'm the only one with any audio skills around, or am I just the only one with enough lack of blind faith?
First the Elenin signal, then debunking the Solfeggio "Gregorian Chants" claim (am I the only one with a guitar tuner app too?), then the "Hallelujah" mystery band recording (lolz-a-plenty), then filtering the House Secretary's comments at the podium, now this.
Also, 90% of brainwave entrainment frequencies listed or for sale out there are BS.
I'll post a thread on that soon.
Just letting ATS know, I'm here for us all in that department!

PM me if there is a questionable audio issue regarding a claim, a thread or post, or whatever, and I'll do my best to suss it out.

Cheers all and happy holidays!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by KAOStheory

No, you're not the only one. I argued the point on one of these threads and no one listened to me. It's as if people want to believe these things so bad that they put up a wall and won't listen to anything that may break it down. I saw a few others who did the audio work, I didn't take time to do that, I could just tell from experience that it was bogus.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

I could tell too, but for all the reasons you said, the puddin's in the proof.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

the original, for those unfamiliar:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

All the intellectualism science or slander will not change the fact that EVERY KNEE WILL BOW and EVERY TONGUE WILL CONFESS that Jesus Christ is Lord.

It' s just a matter of where and when. Most people wait till eternal hell but it's a lot better to just admit it now and start living with his Spirit.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

As soon as I heard the change in pitch of "choir" music in the original, I knew it wasn't crickets. But I debunk so much other stuff I figured I'd let others get chewed for it this time.

People don't pay attention or something. They just "beleeeeve".

Anyway, thanks for the resounding hammer down.

Thats what denyingignatz is 'bout.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by StopThaZionistWorldOrder

So, was it the Devil that made him lie to try to get more people to feel the spirit, or what?

And are you accusing me of slander? It's only slander if it's not true. And it's true, he lied for over 10 years.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

That's what I'm sayin.
If StopThaZionistWorldOrder would have read the description or what I wrote at the end of the vid, he'd know we're all on the same team. Maybe...

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

So, was it the Devil that made him lie to try to get more people to feel the spirit, or what?

No. He did it all by himself. Its this weird leap of logic (not faith) that some make. They figure that they can "augment" the truth a little because "since God is real anyway" he won't mind if it furthers His cause.

This is the primary way that tales become taller. The run ragged versions don't sell anymore so we have to contrive ever more charming twists to the same old plot.

Nice twist. You can see how it works. By hypnotism.

When we can't find how to be infilled with the spirit we make stuff up that deludes our thinking.

Now we have proof. What proof is that?

That cricket thingy…
edit on 4-12-2013 by intrptr because: changed

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity, is there audio somewhere of crickets chirping slowed down?

Several times in my life, I have been lucky enough to physically watch a cricket make its song. Most of the time the shut right up when you get close, not to mention when you lift up whatever thing they are hiding inside!

I would love to hear it at different speeds, but have never recorded the audio myself to play around with! Honestly, I had never thought about it until I saw that other thread. So, there is still value in it to me.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

Well, watch the video. It IS crickets slowed down.
It's just that that's just one note. He sampled them and played them on a keyboard.
It's 1:45, just watch it. If anything it sounds like maybe one eunich singing "oooh" for a few seconds. That's about it.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Yeah, exactly.

Which is why I asked my question.

I just would like to hear what say, 10 minutes of mass cricket chirping sounds like slowed down to various degrees. Nothing other than the direct audio recording and different playback speeds.
edit on 4-12-2013 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

OH gotcha. Yea it's weird, from sounds like a dog bark, to rhythmic thumps.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Evening,

You know religion is getting pretty desperate to stop the hemmoraging to atheism that's occuring across the planet when they try to convince others that even the crickets sing Yahweh's praises.
Epic Fail.

(Star for pointing it out...Flag for making me laugh so hard coffee shot out my nose!)

-Peace-
edit on 4-12-2013 by Eryiedes because: Addition

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I looked at the headline in the list and this strange feeling came over me. It was taking possession of my body. Now it's moved to my fingers. I can't stop. Help!

I will tell you what to type, I will control the vertical, I will control the horizontal. How do you think the crickets feel about being debunked? They don't even have bunks, you foolish mortal. You have no idea how bugged they are. Why, I even heard a British member of the choir saying "That's hardly cricket, old sport." And do I hear even a word of sympathy for them? Ha! I listen and I listen and all I hear are ((crickets)). I will now return control of your fingers to you.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Nice post, though most will probably not think it is funny, I do. I don't know, maybe more people that I think will think it is funny, but like the Outer Limits reference...

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

That was a nice touch

top topics

join