It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert: Healthcare.gov Security Risks Even Worse After ‘Fix’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Fixed this Fixed that is all we keep hearing.

Not good enough.

The security breaches alone could financially kill millions.

This article says some hacks have been detected.

Buyer Beware !!

How can people trust this insanity ?

“It doesn’t appear that any security fixes were done at all,” David Kennedy, CEO of the online security firm TrustedSec, told the Washington Free Beacon.

Kennedy said fundamental safeguards missing from Healthcare.gov that were identified by his company more than a month ago have yet to be put in place.

“There are a number of security concerns already with the website, and that’s without even actually hacking the site, that’s just a purely passive analysis of [it],” he said. “We found a number of critical exposures that were around sensitive information, the ability to hack into the site, things like that. We reported those issues and none of those appear to have been addressed at all.”

Expert: Healthcare.gov Security Risks Even Worse After ‘Fix’

THIS -- could be the most alarming !!! ...

“States are required to notify in the event of a breach, the federal government is not,” he added.

“So in the event that Healthcare.gov gets compromised and all their information gets taken out of it they don’t have to notify anybody.”

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

The people entrusted the nation to a person that had no experience in anything except hate and division.

Now we have a program that breeds on division, redistribution of income, ineptitude, and a basic lack of (moral) and ethical responsibility.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Trust the ACA?
How can anyone trust a website...let alone a state run website replete with personal information that began with no security ever built into it?

www.cnbc.com...

-Peace-

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
They're relying on the hope that fluoride should have made us all too stupid to even care.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

They're relying on the hope that fluoride should have made us all too stupid to even care.

If that's the case it's already working somewhat. I can't believe anyone would put their SS# and personal info on that site.

Pay the 1st year fine... er, tax, whatever and let the thing implode on itself before the 2nd year.
edit on 215pm3838pm102013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Bassago

Pay the 1st year fine... er, tax, whatever and let the thing implode on itself

I agree, and yet I am finding this really a very sad, pathetic moment in the
soon to be history of The United States of America; one where
we now are going to be fined for the government's failure.
And, it is a blatant failure at that.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I really feel sorry for you guys south of the border, i really do. You know what? if the obamacare BS gets worse, i'll invite you guys up here to Canada eh.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
And the saga continues...

nationalreview.com...

freebeacon.com...

-Peace-

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

truthofnitrous

You know what? if the obamacare BS gets worse, i'll invite you guys up here to Canada eh.

This isn't a good idea.
It takes some Canadians up to four months just to have an elective surgery and in some cases, the operation is "denied" by stating Medicare won't cover the costs.
The State is gambling that they'll die while waiting.
This is what "Death Panels" look like.

-Peace-

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Close your eyes and envision this.

0bama in clown makeup, large shoes and the whole getup. In the drivers seat of an old copper mini, with all of the clowns involved with this Health Care take over packed in the back, including Govt people, the contractor involved and everyone else. They are driving from the Data Center where the equipment is housed, to a press conference about Healthcare.gov.

Now open your eyes, and accept that this is basically what we got.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Evening,

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it but everytime history repeats itself, the price goes up...

www.nationalreview.com...

Obamacare vunerable to Wi-Fi attack.
Just when ya thought it couldn't possibly get anymore cartoonish...and then this.

-Peace-

new topics

top topics

join