It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Officially Denies Accusations of Secret Weapons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
In a statement by the foreign policy committee secretary at Iran's Supreme National Security Council, Hossein Mousavian, Iran claims that accusations by The National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI) that Iran obtained weapons-grade uranium and a nuclear bomb design from Abdul Qadeer Khan, the father of Pakistan's atomic bomb-- are utter lies.

reuters.myway.com...

I guess this is to be expected, as the usual back and forth reterick begins
With Powell's recent claim that he has seen evidence of this, one can only wonder just how reliable his evidence is, after he told our nation erroneously that Iraq had WMD's. And with the shake up at the CIA looming over the White House, I have to wonder even more.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Whao this is starting to get by the book, on how to invade a country in 90 days

First acused them, then acused some more, again denied their protest, and finally declared them a thread to humanity.

So predictable I wonder from what book the US got their ideas from.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This is exactly what happened with the supposed Iraqi nuclear weapons.

Ex-pat groups falling over themselves to tell all sorts of scary nuclear weapons stories that were just what the Bush crowd wanted to hear.....and all a self-serving crock.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Does anybody remember Chalabi, prove of documents linking Sadam to alqaida and 9/11, or Allawi and the "nuclear weapons in 45 minutes" coments.

Both of them were the reliable sources of the intelligences in the US, and both of them wanted to be the ones in power.

I guess Allawi 45 minutes MWDs won over Chalabi papers.

top topics

join