It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Holds Police Hostage on Williamsburg Bridge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The Masked Lady Threatens Not to Jump

In a wonderful and playful distraction from the woes of the world, aerial artist Seanna Sharpe climbed some 285 feet into the bridge structure to perform some acrobatic suspended ballet, without a net, or harness, to the delight of chance passers by.

On arrest, the police weren't too happy to discover her happy ability as an escape artist as well.

Click the link. Watch the Video.

She and her partner were initially charged with Class A felonies for the performance.

I rather enjoyed watching Seanna perform and it's a welcome distraction from a life that's all too often too serious.

Here she is in a different video. The article video is Vimeo which I don't know how to embed, thus, also this video of a different performance.

edit on 12/2/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Thanks for sharing this.

Yes she is a very gifted artist. The bridge performance is mind blowing. The spectators were loving it. Seems like even the cops let her off lightly in the end.

So funny when they both run away like naughty fairies. The contrast of her elegance so high up among all the steel work is very stunning visually. She is a gifted choreographer, too. A slick performance with no rehearsal on the actual bridge before hand. Serious moves. No option for getting anything wrong. Acrobatic genius.

Must be hard work for friends and family who have emotions invested in her. Bet she keeps them biting their nails with worry. Naughty Fairy.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Absolutely one of the most beautiful performances I have ever seen.

And yet...

The little men with big badges tells us it's illegal?

Living, expressing our life/joy is now illegal. Who is she hurting?

@%#^ em!

Peace

edit on 2-12-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Cool
edit on 6-12-2013 by pixelbob because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hi Alice,

I'm new on ATS. But i read some of your posts. I ended up clicking on your ID and saw ur threads. This is my opinion of you (courtesy of Jeff Waters and family)

Alice In Action

The tape playing in the video intro is ALICE IN HELL from Annihilator's 1989 album.

AAK

edit on 7 12 13 by AsianAlienKungFusion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join