It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jihad Unspun Reporting: "Iraqi Physican Confirms US Chemical Weapons Use In Fallujah"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
What a crock. Hollywood should contact these guys to write some great science fiction movies.

"Anger that is seething throughout Iraq and the world over the assault on Fallujah turn to rage yesterday as an Iraqi physician came forward to confirm reports of the use of banned chemical weapons in Fallujah. Speaking on the condition of anonymity to the Panorama radio station, the physician said he had just examined two dead bodies and confirmed that the victims died of banned chemical weapons. The physician found no evidence of bullet wounds, shrapnel, or any objects penetrating the bodies...."

Link to story:

www.jihadunspun.com.../home.php&

[edit on 18-11-2004 by skippytjc]

[edit on 18-11-2004 by skippytjc]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Wow... That website is a friggin joke. Oh well, people can put what they want to put up on the internet, that's the beauty of it.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Phew!

I'm glad a second-rate physician in a third-world country with no access to advanced detection equipment, no chemical weapons training and no mass spectrometers - can certainly and surely identify chemical weapons that belong to a given nation. I'm SURE no one from Iraq would ever use one -- ahem -- except Saddam and his former Republican Guard, that is.

Phew!

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
NextLevel, good point regarding Saddam and the Republican Guard.

Maybe, just maybe these bodies were contaminated by their own (chemical) ammo which exploded after being hit by coalition (non chemical) shells. I still don't believe the story, just a thought.

Sanc'.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Is it just me, or do I smell a set up?? Those people are just pissed cause the US finnally decided to put some real foot to a** over there. I think it was the rebels who used chemical weapons to set up US troops, if any were used at all, and make them look bad.

Does anybody else agree??

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Tough to say. There is so much misinformation out there who knows what to believe. The only thing I know for an absolute fact is the US did not use chem weapons.

new topics

top topics

join