It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German policeman arrested in possible 'cannibal' case

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Unity_99

Hushabye
If it was the victims choice...well...who am I to say it's wrong? As long as the dude that did the deed only takes the ones that want it.

What the hell are comments like this doing here? There is no consentual form of cannabilism, its out and out murder and its a crime of horrendous proportions.

Its not anything that can be blamed on the victim in any way shape or form, its the fault of the reptile cop, and his bloodlust fantasies.

I can't offer my opinion? I'm not going to force my morals on any one else. If they want to be eaten, let them. 7 billion people on this planet...Just as long as it's consensual.

in before you bring in the straw man "what morals if you don't care about this..."

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

They have a murder victim and now they're guessing he gave consent?????

We all leave a digital footprint online .

After the victim was reported missing by his business partner, investigators found a trail of electronic communication which led them to Detlef G. The two men are not believed to have met prior to the fatal date.
www.bbc.co.uk...

If they met and planned it online then those conversations will be available to the Police so I guess they must have reason for their suspicions .

edit on 29-11-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
gory and sick incident.
both I think were mentally retarded

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

The suspect denies eating body parts and says he killed the man at his request.

Right and they both loved Alice in wonderland were the signs says "Eat me "
If the food pantry denied his request then I slightly could sympathize to him... uh nah

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Hushabye

Morals and extreme criminality are two different issues. One relates to having affairs, and the other murder one.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
There must be something in the water...
German Cannibal Armin Meiwes
Absolutely horrific.
edit on 29-11201311-1313 by gwynnhwyfar because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Unity_99
They have a murder victim and now they're guessing he gave consent?????

No point in speculating, its just murder one. The dead don't speak.

If you take the time to read into this, you will find the Police located the victim and his, er, friend by virtue of the plethora of e-mails and other messages where the victim and the suspect discussed the act.

In a previous case, again in Germany, the victim and cannibal made a several hour long video detailing the whole affair.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
It's simple a case of weirdo fantasy gone too far because the internet offers a strange way to find peers with whom to up the excitement and fantasy.

I remember the Armin Miewes story and always found it horrifying, but I think these people get hyped up on the THOUGHT of it. Being in Germany and it being a huge thing at the time, it probably planted seeds in other peoples minds. I read somewhere that similar things nearly happened in Russia Japan and the USA but the potential victims bailed out.

There's some Japanese artist who sets up these cannibal dinners (fantasy roleplay thing) and it's like ya know.... once you start fantasizing about it make-believe, you're only a few steps from going over the edge of acting it out for real one-day.

Have any of you guys ever seen the Body Modification scene? so many of these guys/girls just seem to be trying to one-up each other from tattoos up to gauged piercings, to split tongues, then cosmetic amputations ( news.bme.com... ) and on to MUCH crazier stuff. I mean honestly... is the 'cool factor' that amazing when you share the fact you cut off part of your own body on some forum? Just look at the comments on the above link, people get hyped up on the THOUGHT of this stuff, like oh wow-wee cool, dude that's cool etc.

I just feel like WTF about all this stuff.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

FraternitasSaturni
We have to make a law for consensual cannibalism now.

If it was by mutual agreement... well..... hmmmm.... guess its fine then, right?

Weird world we live in... but I guess the wishes of the victim were satisfied in the end so... who am I to judge?

Its a little more different than carrying a donor card

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well if this is considered ok , why aren't cults that talk everyone into mass suicides OK?

Oh, because it isn't OK. lol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join