It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wishing ALL of ATS a Happy Thanksgiving

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I know that not everyone observes this day that many of us in the US practice each year. Once a year, we spend these times with family and loved ones when possible, not to focus on the things we do not have, nor the anger for the things we must face each and every day, but to be thankful for the things in our lives that make us who we are and what holds us together to live through each day with reviving strength. No matter what, there is always at least something to be thankful for.

One of the things I am thankful for, are all the wonderful stories here on ATS. Without them, my days might just be a little more dull and less interesting. Like many people today, I am working and ATS just happens to be the only family I have around for hundreds of miles. So today, I'm wishing my family, ATS, no matter race, color, creed, the happiest of thanks!

No matter who you are, or what diety you do or do not serve, no matter the color of your skin, what country you live in, or what gender and gender preference, I love each and every one of you and wish you a very, very, Happy Thanksgiving! If you are alone today, remember, like myself, you are among family and friends here at ATS.

Thank you all... And once again, Happy Thanksgiving!

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by StallionDuck

All of ats???
I am Canadian....we had ours last month.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

All... Even those that don't practice it, those that's had it, those that wont.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
A happy Thanksgiving to everyone at ATS as well.

Being away from home, once again, has left me without familial comforts, so I turn to ATS.

Someone please pass the gravy.

beez

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Beez - love the holiday hat. It suits ya!

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
And the same to all of you! Its a little disheartening that this thread has gotten so little reaction from the forums...

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Galadriel
reply to post by beezzer

Beez - love the holiday hat. It suits ya!

Thanks, ma'am. An Happy Holiday's to you!

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

It's not Christmas yet, no need to cry over the lack of presents! Or maybe it's in trepidation of all the shopping you have yet to do...

top topics

join