It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteor may have caused loud boom in Quebec, Ontario, Astronomers search for evidence of meteor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Sonic Bomb Over Quebec Likely a meteor
Meteor may have caused loud boom in Quebec, Ontario, Astronomers search for evidence of meteor

Meteor may have caused loud boom in Quebec, Ontario

Residents flock to social media after hearing unexplainable noise

Experts in Montreal say a meteor may be the most likely explanation for the loud boom and flash of light spotted in western Quebec, eastern Ontario and upper New York state last night.

People living on Montreal's West Island, in the Vaudreuil region and in Ottawa flocked to social media at about 8 p.m. ET Tuesday with reports of a strange boom.

"I had just brought my son out in the snow ... I saw a big flash, a blue flash," Raynor said. "I thought that it was a transformer that blew and then I heard the boom ... I didn't realize how scary it was until my son jumped into my arms."

The Great all knowing NASA is still baffled as it searches for clues.
NASA, scientists searching for clues

Astronomers search for evidence of meteor after giant boom over Quebec 2

As Comet ISON is approaching the sun this weekend, there has being a first sighting and possible over heard of huge sonic bombs reported in East Coast probably caused by Meteor related to the approach of Comet ISON.

2014 could became the year of meteors. Has anyone here on ATS heard a sonic bomb in the east coast yesterday?
edit on 28-11-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

Thanks.

join