It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angola denies it has banned Islam

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Maybe the story of the 'outrage' is as manufactured as the banning of Islam in Angola.

I don't that most countries outside of the American-Israelo sphere buy into Islam baiting any more.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
If the atrocities in neighboring African States are true, then perhaps it's not that bad an idea...other than they make themselves even more of a target?

Seeing a spreading faith, valid or not, is infested with psychotics, a strong argument can be made to keep them all out for a while.

An old analogy would be a "plague ship" being banned from landing. The whole ship, even the ones that don't have the plague are lumped in with those that do and refused landing at that port. Tough luck.

When I see this faith clean it's own house, then my sympathy for the "pious" will grow by leaps and bounds.

Islamists, standing in front of Christian churches defending those churches from radicals, then, were talking earned respect.

In the meantime? Pass the bacon...

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

OpinionatedB
reply to post by Auricom

Ask christians the same thing you will get the same answer. Do christians believe their religion is the only one that is "right"? yes.... they do, do most of them wish that the entire world should be christian? Yes... they do... Would most of them think the middle east would be a better place if Muslims were no longer the majority in the middle east... I am sure they would...

Lets face it, every religion thinks they are right, the difference is Islam teaches that Christians, Jews, and Muslims as well as people who were completely ignorant of God will be in heaven... Christianity and Judaism are not that inclusive in their idea of heaven...

I am a shia muslim woman and I have a christian husband... if we can get along beautifully and with love for each other, and respect the other's right to worship the way he/she sees fit...then I have no idea why the rest of the world cannot!

Although, I do believe it began by seeing the other as people... and respecting our differences from the beginning.

edit on 28-11-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

The difference is the hate that some muslim spread due to certain ideas that they use the quran as a source fit their ideas. And I will always say women have the same value and rights as a man. There is something wrong with scripture and teaching that can be interpreted different ways and do not say it straight out with few word. But that is what you get when humans inspired by the spirit world try to explain god without the spirit within and a truelly humble attitude when teaching it.

But then according to me the Christian faith got totally corrupted by Paul the wolf in sheep clothing and Russia seem to be on the bandwagon also preaching small minded dualistic hate.

What quran is I do not know. Maybe it is the translations I read but every time I have tried to read it I get to verses that are about women not having equal rights or that I should fear god. Me and quran do not seem to get along at all.

From my point of view god teaches in intervals improved lessons when humanity is ready. I think we are in for a big one this time with quantum physics getting closer to spiritual truths about reality. I do think we are in time of revelation since chakras are today discussed in the open for all to see. 7 lamps

I do like Rumi though but is a Sufi mystic from muslim point of view really muslim?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I can assure you that No one passed down divine wisdom to any human. Especially a warmongering child bride abuser...

That aside.

Politically, if they had so wished. It is their country and they are perfectly entitled to protect their borders any way they see fit.
Secondly, If the state has a chosen religion, Why should they not be entitled to enforce it?

As long as they aren't stopping people LEAVING and arent actively attacking/abusing the law breakers, Then there is no problem?

Just a state enforcing it's laws as it sees just and fit.

(baring in mind none of it actually happened and the muslim population of the region are just trying to create an agenda.)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AmmonSeth

i want to comment on your avatar and screen name.

ammon is amun is amen, who is anu. ham was named after him. it is also the name of egypt. (khem)
he is not the sun god, unless he is in the form of amen-ra.
set is seth. from what i can tell, set is the egyptian name for the moon god.
so do you mean for your title to be sun-moon god?
cause it would have to be ammon-ra set

lol
edit on 29-11-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

Ever heard of deny deny deny, idiot

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
edit on 29-11-2013 by SAS101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Don't worry; I find all religions equally hypocritical. It just so happens that an anti-Western, anti-Semitic bigot had to start preaching hate on this thread. Perhaps if he knew more about history, he would stop defending the idiots among his co-religionists and instead try to educate them to help themselves.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

Here's the lesson in this.

You have one crazy leader, here a catholic, leading a catholic country that oppresses the Muslims and probably other religions.

But does the whole world blame the entire Christian religion for these acts as they blame ALL OF ISLAM for the acts of a few nuts within the religion?

This coming from the person who said this:

There was one time in the Muslim world when they had a degree of contentment, and the same thing can be said for the native Americans:

BEFORE THEY CAME IN CONTACT WITH THE WESTERN WORLD AND THE CREATION OF THE US AND THE CREATION OF ISRAEL!

Yup. The entire state of Israel must be destroyed because of the actions of the Stern Gang. Once again, know thyself.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

In Regards to Islam and Angola. I really don't care. I live here in the USA and hell, lets talk about the misgivings at home. Angola??? Really? I could give a # as we have our own huge problems at home.

Screw Angola!

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Guzzeppi

With everything going on at home today...ATS main page is about turmoil in Angola? Really???

There is to much going on at home to worry of Angola.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Guzzeppi

WTF is going on here!???

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Angola "denied" their stance, because they don't want any more murderous and violent ACTIONS from "PEACEFUL" Islam.

Remember when someone drew a cartoon, and the global MODERATE and extremist Muslims wanted his head to roll? Yeah, keep living and fulfilling your stereotype, you neanderthals...

How about you surprise planet Earth and do something peaceful FOR ONCE?
edit on 30-11-2013 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Temporarily closed with an extract from The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

The most sickening examples of this are seen when certain individuals appear to be joining in the chorus of protest against the evil that men do only to spread their own hate to the unsuspecting by introducing it a little at a time and couching it in the buzz words and rally cries of the day.

Consider this post as FAIR WARNING that the staff and owners of AboveTopSecret.com will be following the T.A.C. to the letter and we are implementing a ZERO TOLERANCE policy on ALL hate speech.

What has transpired up to now is water under the bridge and the slate is wiped clean for one and all. From this moment forward however, there will be no mulligans, no passes and no exceptions.

If you are found to be spreading hate rather than discussing the policies, actions and world events your account will post banned immediately and your membership will be reviewed by staff.

It is our sincere hope that those who have come here only to spread this most vile of human traits will see there is no room for them here and move on and those who were only caught up in the emotional whirl wind caused by these agents of ignorance will return to their decent and rational selves.

edit on 30/11/13 by neformore because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join