It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Militia Leader Publicly Threatens President: “We Now Have Authority to Shoot Obama”

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Rectorate
reply to post by johncarter

That was an extremely silly statement, comparing a militia, who wants to protect the citizens of the United States from tyranny, to street gangs and hate groups who couldn't care less about anyone but themselves...

Nothing silly about it. Pretty damn accurate. The only difference is the street gang will kill someone, while the militia whackos will just talk and throw out buzz words when they aren't busy stoking their guns.

Bottom line, that due in the OP is a complete and utter moron. A lot of tough talk and "look how bad ass I am" disguised a civil uprising. If the guy spend half as much time trying to make his community a better place to live as he did playing fake army man in the woods, he might be able to make a difference in life.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Lunatic...

2nd

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

The militia in my area, the one I see in the streets picking up trash, handing out blankets and sometimes food while attempting to educate people seem like pretty stand up guys. It's pretty cool to see African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans and Caucasian Americans working together to bring peace to my neighborhood. My neighborhood is filled with gangs and all sorts of undesirable people and crime. The militia helps make it a better place, without stroking their guns.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I think the Secret Serivce has just what this guy needs

A big spacious FEMA camp where he can release all of his frustrations digging ditches for 18 hours a day

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join