It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun fires HUGE CME at ISON!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Hey Peeps. I like a lot of us here on ATS have been awaiting the Comet ISON. The comet is about to go around the sun and if it survives it will possibly brighten up so we can see it easily on earth.
I just came across this video that the sun has fired a CME at ISON and was hoping that someone on ATS could verify if this is the case or not.
If it is the case does it mean that ISON will continue to attract energy from the sun and if so will it have an effect on earth as the comet passes by...

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
According to spaceweather.com...

The comet's entrance coincides with a bright CME racing away from the sun's southwestern limb. Astronomers have been wondering what might happen if a CME strikes Comet ISON. This CME, however, will probably miss. The source of the cloud is a farside active region, which is not directly facing the comet.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Is it we're gunna die?

why wont nasa save us

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Was unable to watch but I can tell you it has been hit by two x flares at the last time I checked.

Tomorrow SDO is going to tilt it's cameras and you can watch in real time. If their servers don't crash. Get there early and get your seat lol. Gonna start around eleven forty-five central time. They are going to show the whole trip round and should be fantastic.

Ison is much bigger than what nasa says. The sun is reacting to ison like crazy, should get worse as it comes around.

Go to bpearthwatch youtube channel, he does great videos.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Latest here ..

Comet C/2012 S1 - ISON, Stereo Ahead HI1-A

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 27-11-2013 by MariaLida because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Everyone is watching Ison. Last time that everyone was watching an asteroid fly by a smaller asteroid escaped detection and blew up over Russia. I think that homeland security should add the solar system to their terrorist list.

I wonder if sungrazing comet numbers are in any way related to the solar max every 11 years.
edit on 27-11-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Now thats an airline captains voice if ever I heard one!!!

second

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

dlbott

Was unable to watch but I can tell you it has been hit by two x flares at the last time I checked.

Tomorrow SDO is going to tilt it's cameras and you can watch in real time. If their servers don't crash. Get there early and get your seat lol. Gonna start around eleven forty-five central time. They are going to show the whole trip round and should be fantastic.

Ison is much bigger than what nasa says. The sun is reacting to ison like crazy, should get worse as it comes around.

Go to bpearthwatch youtube channel, he does great videos.

The Bot

NEATO!

do you by chance have a link to SDO?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Space weather has no CME hitting the comet. And probably no M or X flares in the near future. The comet, if it makes it around the sun without falling apart, should be doing just fine and not get hit by any.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

dlbott

This is just not true. Why do you peddle untruths?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I am kinda hoping it makes it around the sun intact I am looking foward to seeing it..

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

oxbow

dlbott

This is just not true. Why do you peddle untruths?

Your kidding right, what is wrong with people. Are they so used to being sheep and shoveled untruth that we believe it. Even cnn are showing the video shots. You are blind if you can't look at the actual camera shots showing both enke, known 3k size, and ison coming in on the same screen. Ison, by nasa numbers is twenty million miles further away than enke. Ison dwarfs enke.

You keep listening to those telling you that it is smaller, oh Yea that is the same old nasa guys.

Go look for yourself folks and make up your own mind, don't be a sheep. Cnn is running the shot every hour today. You can see the size difference yourself. So either it is way closer and they just made a mistake a twenty million miles mistake or it is way bigger than what they say.

I turn it back to you why be disinformation guy, you work for them.

Oh and go back through the videos and you will see for yourself it has been hit twice, the first nasa missed or just didn't bother reporting which was stupid because the whole world watched as the tail was stripped back.

The information is out there for everyone to see for themselves. Watch the videos yourself.

The Bot

P. S. Here is one picture for you, it is this way in every shot.

2.bp.blogspot.com...

Can't seem to paste pics in on this tablet. That is good example but they are all like that, every single one of them. So see what your eyes tell you.
edit on 27-11-2013 by dlbott because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
really?????????????????

just so people know.

key stroke logger,, wow.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

FlyersFan
Space weather has no CME hitting the comet. And probably no M or X flares in the near future. The comet, if it makes it around the sun without falling apart, should be doing just fine and not get hit by any.

You listening to same disinfo or what, simple Google ison and x flare will get you videos from all over the net.

Here is one that shows the flare hitting it clear as day... This is not hard guys.

m.youtube.com...#

It has been hit more than once.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

So how big is it then?

If your going to call people sheep and dis-info agents you better back it up with some proof.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

BobAthome
really?????????????????

just so people know.

key stroke logger,, wow.

Where did you hit that.... Trying to get to sdo setup for tomorrow? I got on with none of that. Wonder if links are different. First is that what you were trying to get to....

The Bot

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

BobAthome
reply to post by dlbott

here:

sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...

Wow, keylogger really....

Here is the link to watch the event tomorrow, should be awesome.

www.cometison.gsf.nasa.gov...

Ok on computer i am on the site but on the tablet link not working lol sorry I trying lol

The Bot

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
It reminds me of Dr. Who, in the seasons end where they defeated the other time lord, because every person on earth, via some connection to the satellite grid, had one thought in their mind, the Doctor, and thus freed him.

But in this case, I don't understand why everyone's power word, one focused thought is ISON. Lets not play their game, and let them hijack our consciousness like this.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Thanks for the video OP.. Any more news on the comet.. Has it broken up or is it visible yet. I would love to see it for myself in the skies..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join