It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youd never know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Here's a personal story of mine which needs to get out of my head as it only drives me crazy knowing. I can only give certain details not everything just certain bits.
Here it is:

I'll try to make this as brief as possible. Ok so you may or may not know this but in Australia we have a little thing known as the army cadets I'm fairly certain they are in many countries including the US. Now I was a member of this certain group for a while. While I was there I was taught survival in the bush, how to fire weapons, drills etc.
A small fact I forgot to mention is that it's located next to a masonic centre. You'd never see people come in or out except for only certain times of the night. If that intrests you I don't know what else I can tell you about it sorry.
Now anyway one day I was accepted into a certain group within the cadets.
This group taught me new things. Horrible things well I didn't think they were horrible I was just a teenager. Anyway I was taught about surveillance, assassination creating explosives as well as learning how to perform what many know as hits.
Now none of this was used (at least I hope it wasn't).
So yeah after a while they started recruiting a few more people and I ended up teaching them all these brutal things to a new batch of teens, they were specifically hand picked. So now basically in all these countries you've some very dangerous teens doing god knows what.

Where my orders came from is unknown to me.
Funny enough this is where I gained the nickname blueyezblkdragon, so whether or not you believe me is your choice frankly I don't care. Anyway soon after I figured out me and many others were going to be used later in life. One I figured it out I left without a warning. I can't be too sure as to why a government program would do this, I still have friends there that tell me only a few things that happen in this select group. Word is they're cutting down on hiring.
I could never shake the feeling something was going on there. There are a large number of these groups however the majority are only taught how to survive in the bush and more of the basic things. The minority are taught the previously mentioned. My only regret is teaching some of them these "skills", now I want to just be the good guy and use these acquired skills for something better. So a fair warning to you be extremely careful of these teens what they're capable of can be disturbing. How they go about it is a different matter we were selected because we weren't people who would act out large dramas or play up in school, most of us were grade A students at school, we were wolves in sheep's clothes.

I don't want to have this in my head it's become a bit of a stress really.
edit on 25-11-2013 by blueyezblkdragon because: accidentaly hit post

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by blueyezblkdragon

I'm listening...or reading actually. Is there more?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

I think they got em'...

(o_O' )

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

blueyezblkdragon
Here's a personal story of mine which needs to get out of my head as it only drives me crazy knowing how I've been betrayed. I can only give certain details not everything just the important bits.
Here it is,

I'll try to make this as brief as possible. Ok so you may or may not know this but in Australia we have a little thing known as the army cadets I'm fairly certain they are in many countries including the US. Now I was a member of this certain group for a while.

i think you made it a bit too brief...

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Yep, I'd say you succeeded in making it as brief as possible.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

any evidence of these claims ? PS - the relevance of the masons is ?????????

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Unfortunately I've only kept select pdf files they gave me I could send them but these are manuals for makeshift weapons however and they never had orders sent electronically so I couldn't acquire them. And about the masons sometimes they would be there one day then the next they'd be gone for months at a time, they however for a while did observe us and I always thought it odd to keep barbed wire fencing but then again most likely security measures.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Sooo... These super secret teenage ninja assassins gave you the nickname from a Yu-Gi-Oh card? How exactly did you "earn" that moniker?

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

Well yeah the nickname was given to me because I had blue eyes and because I'm of a darker skin colour, they thought it was well intresting and took the dragon part from that card game Yu-gi oh or however the hell you spell it

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
are you sure, you are not just being paranoid about this whole mess? i was in the army too and had a battle buddie go bonkers he thought they were air lifting ufo's in and out of our base in Grafenwoehr Germany.. Later he killed him self, but digressing are your sure this is not a mental artifact and i say that with all do resepect? And if so what makes you so sure your a selected hitman

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Take care Black Dragon, this smells like they were programming you and the other kids to be sleeper agents. Just the feeling I get... Seek deprogramming immediately, and meditation to clear your mind.

But what is the masonic temple connection?
edit on 27-11-2013 by LuciferAlpha because: (no reason given)

top topics

join