It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New bigfoot video, this one's good

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I watched a ThinkerThunker enhancement of this video last night (whatever happened to that guy?), and it pretty clearly showed a guy -- not even in a bigfoot or monkey suit, but just in black pants, a dark denim jacket, and possibly a dark gray wool cap (possibly topped by a set of headphones). He also might be wearing those fingerless gloves that some folks like. He digs through the stump, picks up something shiny and looks at it, then stands.

The clincher is that the enhancement showed a white spot on the body's left side that when enhanced appeared pretty clearly to be a reflection off a clasp on a strap that the person had wrapped over their right shoulder and under their left arm.

So no costume. Just regular clothes in an underexposed shot. Maybe some dude picking up some drugs or other hidden thing in the stump. Good reason to skedaddle, in any event. FWIW Here's the breakdown:

edit on 9-4-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Clearly this person never heard of ZOOM. Hard to tell, as is so often the case in hoax videos, what it is that we're looking at. I was thinking that it could be a black bear digging for insects ... until it suddenly stood up at the end for dramatic effect, and upon which time the person taking the video conveniently panicked and ran off. Were I a betting man, I'm put my money on another creative hoax by a juvenile in a monkey suit. After all, YouTube pays you money if your videos get a lot of views. So there is that to be made. You can't trust anything anymore.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I watched a ThinkerThunker enhancement of this video last night (whatever happened to that guy?)......... but just in black pants, a dark denim jacket, and possibly a dark gray wool cap (possibly topped by a set of headphones). He also might be wearing those fingerless gloves that some folks like.

I thought that was what all cool bigfeet wear.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
If I was hunting and a Big Foot came in my line of site the only thing that would stop me from popping a cap in it would be the Dollar $igns blocking my vision.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Yep as broke as I am that thing would be in the back of my Jeep Hopefully alive but limping .

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
I thought that was what all cool bigfeet wear.

Maybe lame-o and greaser Bigfoots who go to the gym too much and like to hang around outside the auto shop and smoke weed behind the dumpsters.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
If I was hunting and a Big Foot came in my line of site the only thing that would stop me from popping a cap in it would be the Dollar $igns blocking my vision.

Plenty of reports on the Internet of people shooting Bigfoots. Mostly females protecting their young. The hardest part, apparently, is that once the fear dissipates you're stuck looking at a thing that is essentially a person, and that takes the wind out of a lot of hunters' sails. And you better be ready to haul a 500-1200 pound animal by hand out of the boondocks you hiked into, before you're attacked by other Bigfoots. If you leave the body to come pick it up later, it will be gone.

Anyway, it might seem like a good idea at the time, and might be your best option if attacked, but actually doing it causes all kinds of problems.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join