It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Messages from the Past?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
!If this isn't the right category, please move it!

When I was in 10th grade, my good friend Tisha passed away. Every week, on the way to school, she would show me new bands to listen to. We always did this musical exchange and it had become ritual.

On the last day I ever saw her alive, she told me about a band (her favorite actually). This band was called "One Last Time". When I first got the news that she had passed, it really freaked me out that the final band she showed me was a reference to the fact that it would indeed be the last time she would show me a band.

I just played it off as a coincidence until today.

On Thursday, my girlfriends best friends fiance passed on. Since his fiance and my girlfriend were best friends, I knew that I had to be his friend. So in the months previous, we hung out several times.

The last time we ever got together, he and I put our girlfriends to rest in their beds and stayed up to watch a movie together, to bond.

The name of the movie you ask? "This is the End."

Yet another analogy for the end.

I'm curious as to what you folks think of this. My Great-Grandmother told my father that ever single time (without fail) that she dreamed that her and another person were stuck in mud together, the other person in the mud would pass away in reality.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by johnwilkesbooth

Once could be coincidence, twice…?

I'm sure it happens all the time and naysayers will say tis statistical. I don't believe it… heres why.

I had a nasty car wreck in which a friend of a friend died. He died on the same hill where he almost died twice before in car wrecks. He died less than a quarter mile from the last car wreck he almost died in.

The first two times he was driving. The one he died, he was in my car. That night went just like it was supposed to. No matter how I pleaded and begged he and his buddy would not let me go home that night after closing. We had to go up on the hill and race down it. I had to show off to their egging to go faster and out do him.

I'm not excusing my responsibility, just musing about the coincidences. So once, maybe twice…

but three times? At the wake everyone told me not to feel bad, if you knew him you would know he had a date with destiny on that hill.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I do believe in destiny. This was just so weird, it was like they were speaking to me before it happened.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

johnwilkesbooth
reply to post by intrptr

I do believe in destiny. This was just so weird, it was like they were speaking to me before it happened.

But only in looking back do we see it, right? If they didn't die then it wouldn't be noticeable.

If we knew ahead of time we would prevent it? Or muss it up? Nobody would believe us anyway.

"Whats going to happen to who? pffft…"

Edit: By the way, sorry for your loss. Tisha's story struck a nerve. Its hard to lose friends.
edit on 24-11-2013 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Thank you, I appreciate that.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I can feel your pain, and I am sorry for your loss. Keep your head up, keep the memories alive and live as best you can to their honor. It's the best tribute we can give those that have moved ahead.

As for the main point of your post my first reaction is that it's your brain making meaningful connections to deal with a sudden trauma. We all do it, and that's why sorting the wheat from the chaff is all the more difficult in dealing with precognition events such as this. But there is a non-zero chance that it might be a real occurence which means you should start paying attention and perhaps start journaling as a way to look back on events with some objectivity. I would write about things that catch your attention and what you think they mean. Then, at some point in the future, you can look back on the journals and say, "Hey, I was right 70% of the time!" or "Wow, I really have a need to make connections that aren't supported by the evidence". Either way it's a learning exercise and you will gain valuable insight.

Cheers,

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LetsGoViking

Thanks

I appreciate it.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

johnwilkesbooth

When I was in 10th grade, my good friend Tisha passed away. Every week, on the way to school, she would show me new bands to listen to. We always did this musical exchange and it had become ritual. On the last day I ever saw her alive, she told me about a band (her favorite actually). This band was called "One Last Time".

I just played it off as a coincidence until today.

On Thursday, my girlfriends best friends fiance passed on. Since his fiance and my girlfriend were best friends, I knew that I had to be his friend. So in the months previous, we hung out several times.

The last time we ever got together, he and I put our girlfriends to rest in their beds and stayed up to watch a movie together, to bond.

The name of the movie you ask? "This is the End."

Yet another analogy for the end.

I'm curious as to what you folks think of this. My Great-Grandmother told my father that ever single time (without fail) that she dreamed that her and another person were stuck in mud together, the other person in the mud would pass away in reality.

"One More Time" - In 1992 they began their international career with the release of the single and album Highland. The single became an international success, entering No. 1 in the hit charts of 10 countries and awarding them prize for Best Foreign Group in Belgium. en.wikipedia.org...

1992 was the year of an end of the world Prediction by Rollen Steward a "white man". 1992 was also the year when the "white" police officers were acquired for the beating of Rodney King (African American that only obtained popularity by being beaten, funny but true, one person's claim to fame is not another).

There has been lots of talk and material that leads many to think a "race war" will take place at the end of time. Instead we have terrorism, and this is already a race war. Maybe you are in some danger, and you are putting the clues together. Maybe this is the time for you to understand that you should change the places you hang out in the evening, and the friends you associated with. Approaching the Cosmic Shift, you used a few description keywords "One Last Time", "This Is the End", and Mud" phrases, that denote either a terrorist attack, or simply evil that comes your way by their kind.

top topics

join