It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christianity at risk of dying out in a generation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheConstruKctionofLight

What a pile of fairly off the wall assertions . . . sounds like someone has studied half heartedly . . . fractionally . . . and enough to be dangerous to themselves and others.

Perhaps you could get a refund for the classes.

There will always be lots of rabbit trails, excuses, rationalizations and alternate perspectives for those who refuse to seek God earnestly with all their hearts and to accept Him on His terms as He is as well as what He says.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I believe that God is a reality but I have only one daily prayer and it goes very much like this:

"God, whatever you do, please, I beg you, spare me from the Christians"

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

What a pile of fairly off the wall assertions . . . sounds like someone has studied half heartedly . . . fractionally . . . and enough to be dangerous to themselves and others. Perhaps you could get a refund for the classes.

Dangerous to myself? Huh? What because I stated the roots of christianity? We live in the age of the free flow of knowledge. You cant ram down peoples throats your version of the historical roots of the ideas contained in the new testament.

Just to refresh your memory...

That's part of what the "NEW" in NEW WORLD ORDER is about . . . only it's about as NEW as the ancient satan worshiping cults of Babylon, Iran, Saudi Arabia etc.

If you cant be bothered looking at the fact that satan is a christian invention to keep you in line well what more can I say. Or that Jehovah and Baal were interchangeable in parts of the OT.
You anti-islam leanings are obvious.
Who are you to say I am searching for God? I dont need to search for your God earnestly. What you should have stated is that I should search for your xristian god, who made an imperfect world blamed eve and the serpent (who by the way brought enlitenment)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Just to refresh peoples memories

from Grimpachi on page 3

reply to post by Astyanax Oh I agree with you. I thought the article was pretty clear that it was talking about that sect I am pretty sure you figured that out right away as well. However as you can see many posters didn't take the time to open the link and seem to have gone by the title alone. I have read several papers on the subject of religion dying out as a hole across the world some places it is happening faster than others and there is only a few countries where it is actually growing. Personally I think people confuse spirituality with religion. As far as spirituality goes it is here to stay. Religion on the other hand will morph to adapt or fade away.

We're talking about the church of england and their dwindling numbers. So if the different sects of christianity wax and wane in popularity its just the nature of things. Empires civilizations morals ethics evolve and change over time. Nothing is static. Its the nature of the universe.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join