It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JFK Assassination: What really happened.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

I've read many books on the Kennedy assassination and "Mortal Error" was the only one that ever made me think someone had figured it out. The book was written not to prove or disprove of a conspiracy. The only objective was to prove if Oswalt could have done it, and if there was any other shooter. It was strictly a study of ballistics. As far as where the shots came from and who shot them it makes a lot of sense. The book is a very dry read, with lots of data and supporting ballistic science. Is it true. Who knows. But it made a believer out of me.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
I suppose most of us are tired of the subject and if there was a conspiracy it will pass as 'the perfect crime', apparently the conspirators got away with it and history still tries to hang it around Oswald's neck. On the fiftieth anniversary of the assassination here is a new video based on a new book that sums up many of the conspiracy theories to date and shows they are related in one grand conspiracy of government and the Mafia. It takes about an hour to watch but if you are still interested in the Kennedy assassination you will find it interesting.

The JFK Assassination: What really happened.

www.youtube.com...

The video is for private viewing only but that's okay as what is presented in the video probably is not as detailed as Oliver Stone's JFK Revisited: Through the Looking Glass | Trailer | Altitude Films
Nov 1, 2021

Altitude Films
Legendary film-maker Oliver Stone’s returns to the assassination of President John F Kennedy with JFK Revisited: Through the Looking Glass.

The film takes viewers through recently declassified evidence and testimony in the ultimate American true crime murder mystery. Joined by Academy Award-winning narrators Whoopi Goldberg and Donald Sutherland, as well as a distinguished team of forensics, medical and ballistics experts, historians, and witnesses, Stone presents compelling evidence that in the Kennedy case “conspiracy theory” is now “conspiracy fact.”

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimTSpock
I've followed this case for a long time and seen a lot about it. Does anyone really believe Oswald was the lone shooter? The above poster seems to think it's a simple case of Oswald acting alone.
JFK and the governor appear to have been hit by multiple shots from multiple directions, witnesses heard multiple shots in quick succession not possible with a single bolt action rifle, a police officer and other witnesses smelled burnt powder at ground level. The whole Oswald story makes no sense at all. He supposedly shot a police officer and was then found and apprehended in a movie theatre on the same day as the shooting. The supposed rifle had a defective scope.
It seems obvious Oswald was a patsy and then was silenced by Ruby. It seems obvious there were multiple shooters and the magic bullet theory is fantasy, the pristine bullet appears to be falsified evidence. Who benefited and who was Kennedy a threat to is the real question. Oliver Stone's JFK film is a good take on the story and really opens up a lot of questions, a riddle wrapped in an enigma.

While multiple shooters theories is accepted by most and there might have been, the evidence does not support that multiple shooters hit JFK. The bullet that entered below his right shoulder could have exited through his throat. Then the back of the head bullet that exited through his right temple. A front-hitting bullet would have produced a different wound and his skull flap would not have blown out leaving it hinged.

Years ago when a version of the Zapruder film was blown up frame by frame into 4"X5" negatives and shown on TV I taped it and played it back over and over in slow motion and frame by frame. I saw, for a milli-second, JFK's head react to the bullet entering the back of his head by moving back almost inperceptible as a muscle reaction and then the bullet exited through his right temple which is why his skull flap went up and away from the skull while hinged.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join