It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JFK Assassination: What really happened.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Birch Society.

That is all.

PEACE

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter
a reply to: zatara

Ole Dammegard? Nope, never heard of him. But I'm listening to that first hour on RedIce now!

And...? I am curious about what you did think of it... Not so very long ago John B. Wells did an interview with an other very respected JFK investigator. Maybe you are interested to listen to this one too... And btw it is food for thought for every citizen on this planet.

John B. Wells speaking with James Fetzer.

edit on 4/5/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/5/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Forgive me people as I don't know how to search these boards but I have just seen a documentary by an Australian investigator together with evidence from one of America's leading ballistics experts (now deceased - but who wrote a book on the subject called "Mortal Error").
The evidence looks crystal clear but I guess there will be many of you who will de-bunk the idea and I will be glad to hear your opinions.
The first shot missed after being deflected by a street light or traffic light indicator stanchion (I believe that this has been authenticated and accepted as fact). Fragments from where the bullet hit, struck the President causing him to say "My God - I've been hit" (or words to that effect. This caused the 'Governor' (who was struck by the 'magic bullet') to turn round which left his body in the direct line of Oswalds second bullet after it went through the Presidents neck, going through the Governors chest, hand and knee. Again, I believe that this has been authenticated and accepted as fact.
The third bullet (which killed the President) has been identified as one that 'exploded on impact' causing the serious damage that can be seen on the video tape. This did not come from Oswalds rifle as the first and second shots came from a trajectory of 16 degree's whereas the third bullet was on a level trajectory at street level. It has been determined that the a rifle capable of firing this type of bullet was on the floor of the car following the President which was full of secret service agents. The Secret Service Chief later stated that it was "ready to go" meaning that it was loaded and cocked but with the safety catch on. On hearing the first shot a secret service agent bent down and picked up the rifle. The second shot rang out as he released the safety catch and began to stand up and turn. As he did so the car lurched and threw him off balance causing the rifle to go off. The bullet struck the President killing him instantly.
It was accidental but was 'covered up' by the Secret Service.
There are many intriguing statements in this book and in the documentary and the one about the 6 people abreast of the second car all stated that they saw an agent with a rifle and also smelt gun smoke. None of these were called before the Warren Commission although they had made statements to this effect.
Has this doco been shown in the USA and been debunked?
It states that the agent responsible refused to comment sued the writers but lost his case through the statute of limitations (over 2 years had elapsed). However, the book was then brought out in paper-back form and this time he was able to make his case which was eventually settled out of court owing to lack of finance by the writers.
I found it quite plausible and more believable than some of these outlandish 'conspiracy theories'.
Could anyone enlighten me as to the reaction by the public?

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: OzTiger

Search by clicking on the little green magnifying glass doohickey on the far right in the icon line that contains the facebook and other symbols. Or just click on the -- in my signature, where I carry around a link to an older search engine ats used to have.

Several threads popped up when I wrote 'Secret Service Killed Kennedy' in the search engine here, so have a look. You may find lots of good data and videos in there (I didn't look at any after searching but do remember some of the threads). This was an interesting theory, and the book about it proved that it occurred beyond a reasonable doubt (as have books on many other Kennedy assassination theories - it seems you can come up with a theory, look at the evidence, and find enough proof to indict. This has seemed to me for a long time to be proof not of whodoneit, but of how the universe works. There is enough data in those most studied seconds in history to "conclusively prove" upwards of a dozen different theories).
edit on 19-11-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Thank you for your much appreciated reply and I will indeed follow up your leads.
The problem in the past has been the fact that there were no computers around then and the investigator had to find all the required evidence and then put it all together before he could start to cross reference everything. The trajectories of the bullets are most intriguing and appear to blow many theories out of the water. The "Mortal Error" theory appears, to me, to be the most plausible I have read - and I have read many - as it is so simple but explains many of the events surrounding the Presidents movements directly after his death and the actions taken by the Secret Service at the Texas autopsy before removing his body.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

You're welcome. The theory of the Secret Service agent with the whoops quick-draw rifle is an interesting one, and kept my interest through the book about it and a video or two (as well as the threads here). It's as plausible as some others, and has and will take its place among the "maybes" in the history of alternative-explanations of JFK's death. Please post on one of the threads about it so others can have a look if they've missed it. The poor agent, either if he did it or became the subject of a wild crazy theory which filled an entire book, and his family - he may have accidently killed a president (I doubt it, but some of the data fits the facts), or accidently been blamed for killing a president, and had to live with that.

(post by Taajsgpm removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Taajsgpm

What swung me on this is EXACTLY what you said in your post "source and credibility". I believe this bloke was the leading ballistics expert in the USA. His 'trajectories' of the first two shots from the Book Depository window have been substantiated and authenticated. The third shot (which killed the President) was from a different trajectory (street level) and a totally different caliber and type of bullet (one that exploded on impact). It is more than coincidental that a rifle, cocked and loaded (ready to go) with that type of bullet, was in the car directly behind the President.
I must have read dozens of 'conspiracy' theories since the incident but this one is the most plausible to me.
It was accidental.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JimTSpock

“The above poster seems to think it's a simple case of Oswald acting alone.”

That poster is a [you fill in the blank].

Oswald did not kill anyone. It's not a hard concept to understand really.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Those who know the book Mortal Error is wrong know that because it is based on the autopsy photos which were a hoax.
Garbage in, garbage out.
The interesting thing about it though is that the writer was the one who scored best in the CBS shooting recreation.
And he said there was no way Oswald could have done it.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimTSpock
I've followed this case for a long time and seen a lot about it. Does anyone really believe Oswald was the lone shooter? The above poster seems to think it's a simple case of Oswald acting alone.
JFK and the governor appear to have been hit by multiple shots from multiple directions, witnesses heard multiple shots in quick succession not possible with a single bolt action rifle, a police officer and other witnesses smelled burnt powder at ground level. The whole Oswald story makes no sense at all. He supposedly shot a police officer and was then found and apprehended in a movie theatre on the same day as the shooting. The supposed rifle had a defective scope.
It seems obvious Oswald was a patsy and then was silenced by Ruby. It seems obvious there were multiple shooters and the magic bullet theory is fantasy, the pristine bullet appears to be falsified evidence. Who benefited and who was Kennedy a threat to is the real question. Oliver Stone's JFK film is a good take on the story and really opens up a lot of questions, a riddle wrapped in an enigma.

From what I have Learned about Oswalds Whereabouts on that Fateful Day , He was NOT in the Room where Shots were Fired at that Specific Time , but in the Depositories Cafeteria Eating his Lunch and Drinking a Coke . There were 2 Witnesses to that Claim and one was a Dallas Police Officer , the other a Woman who Worked there and Saw Oswald in that Cafeteria Moments BEFORE the Shots were Heard . He Always was the PATSY , and his Own Stupidity got him Framed .........

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScottyStorm
JFK! NEVER DIED he changed his identity just like Paul Walker is going to and just like many other famous people has you do realize by now that Jimmy Hendrix became Morgan freeman right?

I have never ridiculed anyone on this site before, and I don't intend to here..
it's only the more plausible explanations I have to pursue or the world would
be more chaotic than ever. That would be a chore by now. Moreover ignoring
a lack of punctuation, I'll have to simply opine on the content-- southpaw
guitarist, even if they both had/have the same hair stylist.

Sorry Scotty, I can't do it. Still couldn't wrap my head around 'Are you Zaire??' or
'Spanish Castle Red'. Maybe 'Kiss the Marshalls'. Morgan, I'm sorry unc, Joe jumped
his meds over on that site. For me album and movie stuff are somewhat inter-
changeable but MANnn ... that stretch would give me a hernia.

Back to the thread, because I love a good yarn based in hard data. When
somebody can tell me that the Carcano could keep a foot pattern at that
rate of fire and range any way but clamped to the bench I'll grind it up
and eat it on top of my pasta. Garbage in, garbage out.

For Bobby, the Outfit had a big axe to grind anyway because he went
after them
the minute he became AG... and it was not the intended
result of their efforts getting big brother in. Ergo, Kennedy STFU Ver. 2.0.
David Ferry might have been the most right of them all.. everybody killed
Jack. Maybe even regular people who wanted gas to stay at .30 a gallon.
edit on 3-4-2015 by derfreebie because: Noise CAN hide truth better than silence

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: nightstalker78

Oswald killed him The End. It's not a hard concept to understand really.

I know another concept. The " We fear it all generation"
where frightened little people can only face a world that
is, what they are told it is. Because if it isn't, which it is not,
they might cease to function.

It was even determined in court that it was conspiracy.
edit on Rpm40315v25201500000041 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
What about the JFk dummy in the limo and Jackie pulls the strings on the dummy and Jackie pulls the string on an explosive device which is what we see in the Z-film?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter
reply to post by AlienView

I suppose most of us are tired of the subject and if there was a conspiracy it will pass as 'the perfect crime', apparently the conspirators got away with it and history still tries to hang it around Oswald's neck.

Who can ever get tired of JFK? Here's my version of The JFK Assassination: What really happened.

This is a revenge killing. No doubt about it.
-- snip --

A lost of very astute perspectives... Before the thread goes dead because of lack of traffic, please check out some of the stuff I've found in the last couple of years. This link is just the last batch of posts I put up. If nobody is going to read them, then there's no point in posting more. I can certainly see why Hoover wanted to keep this kept quiet. Had the American people known the truth, the Warren Commission would have been blown out of the water!

You can check it out Here.
edit on 4 28 2015 by CornShucker because: spelling

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The Mafia in my opinion are the least likely perpetrators.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Wow, wouldja look at all the hoaxes. Looks like lot of people don't trust the government.

I know of a big hoax that most all "conspiracy theorist" have bought 'hook line and sinker' for over 5 decades.

I was 15 back in 63 when most people gave the government the benefit of the doubt.
Certainly then there was more faith in government than there is today.

It took a few years for a significant percent of the public to doubt the Warren Report.
Early on a few people cared enough to examine the WR ...and many that bothered to study found considerable fault with the WR.

For past 3 or so decades, most people with just a little study have come to disbelieve the WR “lone nut gunman” conclusion.

But even today, nearly all the Conspiracy Theorist I know of endorse without question the major ASSUMPTION of the JFK shooting.

Even though they know the body arrived at Bethesda in a different casket,
nearly all CTs believe the ornate casket illegally wheeled out of Parkland contained the body of JFK.

In spite of glaring anomalies,
CTs almost unanimously believe the body that underwent a charade of an autopsy at Bethesda was that of JFK.
edit on 27-9-2016 by JohnPrewett because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I suggest that we put all the book authors and documentary producers and general know-it-alls in a big room (a stadium at this point) and don't feed them or give them water or let them out until they all agree on who done it.

Worst case scenario: they all die. Best case scenario: they all die.
edit on 27-9-2016 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: kiko83bg
I wonder what happened to the Babushka lady? I guess she 'disappeared'...

This is one of those bogus JFK mysteries that is played up by the press now and again. If you look at where the Babushka Lady was standing, she wasn't in a position to do more than get a moving version of the Moorman polaroid. It's hard to believe that her film would have caught anything worthwhile.

Meanwhile, keep your eye on the grass area of Dealey Plaza, on the far side of the motorcade from Zapruder's point of view, and at around the frame 350 mark you'll see a dark-suited man with a cine-camera filming the entire headshot sequence from a fantastic vantage point. Not only does he keep filming steadily throughout, he actually steps back during the shooting to get an even better shot.

This man is never so much as mentioned by anyone, and nor is the fact that he would have had a film to rival Zapruder's, and his identity remains unknown, along with the whereabouts of his film, which would be worth millions of dollars.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Tonight on Coast to Coast am radio:

Date: Tuesday - September 27, 2016
Host: George Noory
Guests: John Barbour, Open Lines

"John Barbour is the only performer in TV to win Emmys for both entertainment and news shows, and is known as the godfather of reality TV as the creator, co-producer and co-host of NBC's 'Real People.' John was the only person in TV to go to New Orleans to interview Jim Garrison. It was this 3-hour interview that became the backbone of his award-winning documentary, The Garrison Tapes, called by many in the field the best documentary on the JFK assassination. Followed by Open Lines in the latter half".

www.coasttocoastam.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join