The JFK Assassination: What really happened.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Birch Society.

That is all.

PEACE

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter
a reply to: zatara

Ole Dammegard? Nope, never heard of him. But I'm listening to that first hour on RedIce now!

And...? I am curious about what you did think of it... Not so very long ago John B. Wells did an interview with an other very respected JFK investigator. Maybe you are interested to listen to this one too... And btw it is food for thought for every citizen on this planet.

John B. Wells speaking with James Fetzer.

edit on 4/5/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)
edit on 4/5/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Forgive me people as I don't know how to search these boards but I have just seen a documentary by an Australian investigator together with evidence from one of America's leading ballistics experts (now deceased - but who wrote a book on the subject called "Mortal Error").
The evidence looks crystal clear but I guess there will be many of you who will de-bunk the idea and I will be glad to hear your opinions.
The first shot missed after being deflected by a street light or traffic light indicator stanchion (I believe that this has been authenticated and accepted as fact). Fragments from where the bullet hit, struck the President causing him to say "My God - I've been hit" (or words to that effect. This caused the 'Governor' (who was struck by the 'magic bullet') to turn round which left his body in the direct line of Oswalds second bullet after it went through the Presidents neck, going through the Governors chest, hand and knee. Again, I believe that this has been authenticated and accepted as fact.
The third bullet (which killed the President) has been identified as one that 'exploded on impact' causing the serious damage that can be seen on the video tape. This did not come from Oswalds rifle as the first and second shots came from a trajectory of 16 degree's whereas the third bullet was on a level trajectory at street level. It has been determined that the a rifle capable of firing this type of bullet was on the floor of the car following the President which was full of secret service agents. The Secret Service Chief later stated that it was "ready to go" meaning that it was loaded and cocked but with the safety catch on. On hearing the first shot a secret service agent bent down and picked up the rifle. The second shot rang out as he released the safety catch and began to stand up and turn. As he did so the car lurched and threw him off balance causing the rifle to go off. The bullet struck the President killing him instantly.
It was accidental but was 'covered up' by the Secret Service.
There are many intriguing statements in this book and in the documentary and the one about the 6 people abreast of the second car all stated that they saw an agent with a rifle and also smelt gun smoke. None of these were called before the Warren Commission although they had made statements to this effect.
Has this doco been shown in the USA and been debunked?
It states that the agent responsible refused to comment sued the writers but lost his case through the statute of limitations (over 2 years had elapsed). However, the book was then brought out in paper-back form and this time he was able to make his case which was eventually settled out of court owing to lack of finance by the writers.
I found it quite plausible and more believable than some of these outlandish 'conspiracy theories'.
Could anyone enlighten me as to the reaction by the public?

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: OzTiger

Search by clicking on the little green magnifying glass doohickey on the far right in the icon line that contains the facebook and other symbols. Or just click on the -- in my signature, where I carry around a link to an older search engine ats used to have.

Several threads popped up when I wrote 'Secret Service Killed Kennedy' in the search engine here, so have a look. You may find lots of good data and videos in there (I didn't look at any after searching but do remember some of the threads). This was an interesting theory, and the book about it proved that it occurred beyond a reasonable doubt (as have books on many other Kennedy assassination theories - it seems you can come up with a theory, look at the evidence, and find enough proof to indict. This has seemed to me for a long time to be proof not of whodoneit, but of how the universe works. There is enough data in those most studied seconds in history to "conclusively prove" upwards of a dozen different theories).
edit on 19-11-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Thank you for your much appreciated reply and I will indeed follow up your leads.
The problem in the past has been the fact that there were no computers around then and the investigator had to find all the required evidence and then put it all together before he could start to cross reference everything. The trajectories of the bullets are most intriguing and appear to blow many theories out of the water. The "Mortal Error" theory appears, to me, to be the most plausible I have read - and I have read many - as it is so simple but explains many of the events surrounding the Presidents movements directly after his death and the actions taken by the Secret Service at the Texas autopsy before removing his body.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: OzTiger

You're welcome. The theory of the Secret Service agent with the whoops quick-draw rifle is an interesting one, and kept my interest through the book about it and a video or two (as well as the threads here). It's as plausible as some others, and has and will take its place among the "maybes" in the history of alternative-explanations of JFK's death. Please post on one of the threads about it so others can have a look if they've missed it. The poor agent, either if he did it or became the subject of a wild crazy theory which filled an entire book, and his family - he may have accidently killed a president (I doubt it, but some of the data fits the facts), or accidently been blamed for killing a president, and had to live with that.

(post by Taajsgpm removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Taajsgpm

What swung me on this is EXACTLY what you said in your post "source and credibility". I believe this bloke was the leading ballistics expert in the USA. His 'trajectories' of the first two shots from the Book Depository window have been substantiated and authenticated. The third shot (which killed the President) was from a different trajectory (street level) and a totally different caliber and type of bullet (one that exploded on impact). It is more than coincidental that a rifle, cocked and loaded (ready to go) with that type of bullet, was in the car directly behind the President.
I must have read dozens of 'conspiracy' theories since the incident but this one is the most plausible to me.
It was accidental.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join