It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Deputy Scheduled To Plead Guilty In Rights Case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I love it when I see that the people are making these idiot cops, not that ALL cop are idiots, have to take the medicine they've earned by being well, an idiot.
It's not that I don't understand. . .if I had to work a job where I had to deal with so many people doing so many negative things, I'd become jaded too. But there's no excuse for these cops to forget what side of the law they're on.

Sometimes they have to be reminded that they are NOT the law, just the ones who have the job to enforce it.

Story Here

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Divine Strake
I love it when I see that the people are making these idiot cops, not that ALL cop are idiots, have to take the medicine they've earned by being well, an idiot.
It's not that I don't understand. . .if I had to work a job where I had to deal with so many people doing so many negative things, I'd become jaded too. But there's no excuse for these cops to forget what side of the law they're on.

Sometimes they have to be reminded that they are NOT the law, just the ones who have the job to enforce it.

Story Here

What shocks me is that its taken 5yrs to get to court.
Im also shocked at the guilty plea.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

True. . .good lord, it seems as though my threads are just too unimportant to even bother posting, I wonder why? Have you ever just had a thread go nowhere even though it's exactly the information everyone here seems to care about?

I wonder just what I need to do.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Divine Strake

True. . .good lord, it seems as though my threads are just too unimportant to even bother posting, I wonder why? Have you ever just had a thread go nowhere even though it's exactly the information everyone here seems to care about?

I wonder just what I need to do.

Dont let the apathy get you down, and keep trying to get the message out. Its all that can reasonably be expected.
Yes I have had threads that dont go anywhere. Try not to let it get you down, though it invariably does, and can only strengthen our resolve or defeat us.
Which is it going to be?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I see you are a music maker too, me too. For over 20 years.
Its a pleasure to meet another creative sort, I think its us creative type that will be the saviour of mankind.
But maybe Im biased, lol.

new topics

top topics

join