It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steroids in new Portland police contract

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

boncho
I mean, the same warnings aren't out there for HRT, and the boomer generation who are prescribed the very same thing, and they seem to cope with it.

Perhaps the fact that they are taking it with the idea of being stronger and more aggressive is not helping. It is 100% a mental thing if you ask me. No different than learning how to live with new hormones during puberty.

Meh, the HRT guys are being tuned by their docs to end up with a total testosterone of about 700-900. At 1200 most guys are looking at holes in trees and thinking "Hey, baby, you got some mighty purty branches".

If you're juicing, you might be 10-20k mid cycle.

Most tests will just come back ??? for the testosterone level. They can dilute it and get a real number, though.

It depends, too, on what you're juicing with. Nandro isn't in the same class as tren, in terms of attitudinal problems.
edit on 26-11-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I definitely agree on type, anything overly androgenic and I guess you can argue they are fighting a losing battle. Although, that's what you get using something that was designed for livestock.

(for people that don't know what we are talking about)

If people stick to Nandrolone and Test blends though, even in high doses I have met many with great personalities, not totally jaded by a few hormones. (Competitive level guys).

Of course, they are all prescribed this stuff by very questionable competent doctors who monitor their progress.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Bedlam
It depends, too, on what you're juicing with. Nandro isn't in the same class as tren, in terms of attitudinal problems.

I think with Tren it's the insomnia and sweats which seem to cause a few people to have some anger issues. I've never taken it, too harsh IMO and don't even think humans should be taking it, it's kind of like jumping from Jack Daniels to Devil Springs. That combined with the fact that you eat the same bland food over and over and over, the attitude starts kicking in big time.

Taken up to 1g Sust a week stacked with 500mg Deca and had massive gains, with no increase in anger whatsoever. The only time I was irritable and a bigger prick than normal is when I didn't get 7+ hours of sleep a night.
edit on 26-11-2013 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

xNightwing
Have any of you actually done research on anabolic steroids outside of media hype and webmd?

If you have "roid rage"...its not from anabolic steroids, its because you're an asshole that needs an excuse to lash out

true ish roid rage comes usually when your cycle ends and you crash (no test in your body)

thats when the mood swings come

but you do get the idiot who thinks "im on steds so im hard (self induced roid rage)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join