It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REQ: Searching for a video...Need help!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hi.

I need help finding a video, i cant find it for some reason.

I think the video is from a (STS mission) or a mounted camera on some of the space stations, i dont remember. i watched it about 1 to 2 years ago on youtube.

The camera view is pointed towards a part of the space station (outside), a stationary camera. What comes in to view is a cloaked alien and it looks like its crawling on the outside of the station, the quality was pretty good and it wasnt some sort of camera artifact or bad pixels. You can definitely see the shape of this "alien" moving its legs slowly and moving towards the shadow.

If it was a hoax or the real deal, i dont know. But it looked very convincing.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Luminal

I've read that youtube is deleting ufo / alien type videos....good luck finding it...it might be gone ...

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hey - I remember that creepy video - it did look real, but I never went any further to see if it was or not.
I tried really quickly to look it up on Youtube, but no luck.
I did a search here, and found the thread about it: It's called "Alien activity onboard the ISS?" from a couple of years ago.
I don't know how to imbed threads, so just search that title and it should pop up.
Sadly, the video didn't work when I tried to play it, but at least you can wade through if you want and find out if it was debunked here or not.
I'll be checking it out later myself, because now I want to know.
Good luck - I know how it feels when you are searching for a cool ufo video, only to find it's gone - it sucks.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Luminal,
I found this video, which has something crawling on the space station, but it is very blurry. It could be anything. It also could be fake because it is so blurry. Any way, this is the youtube URL. www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This what you're looking for?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

Damn garden slugs.
They're everywhere.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Thanks for the help, but that is NOT the video i was looking for. Tho it looks pretty similar from a point of view. But the cloaked creature/alien was larger and it reminded me of the "Licker" creature in Resident evil 1 movie...

maybe its available on another website ? I will continue to search...

Yeah, i suspect that some of the possible "real" videos might be deleted from youtube.

edit on 20/11/13 by Luminal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Luminal

This one perhaps ?

Alien activity onboard the ISS?

top topics

join