It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More evidence to the fraud known as voting shown by Government Officials

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Now it makes a lot more sense why politicians don't even remember voting for bills or know anything about them when they are asked why they voted for such-n-such bill. We see people voting more than once in the video and not only that, but they are walking around the room looking for buttons to push. Republicans voting for Dems and vise versa, so I hope you see just how dishonest BOTH parties are and that they are exactly the same.

Of course, there is a law that imposes steep penalties on people who do this, but it's not enforced. This circus in government has probably been going on for a long time. Congressmen being flayed alive with emails for voting for something may not have even been in the same room when he supposedly cast his vote. It's no wonder our government doesn't work, look at how corrupt it is... everyone apparently.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kratos1220

It's funny how this stuff comes up daily and nothing is done....EVER......I guess not really funny, but just the American way!

Oh he stole or lied or cheated....Oh well, onto the next news story....Sweep it under the rug and move on.....This stuff makes me sick that these "elected" officials do this non-stop, corruption, a$$ clowns....Yet nothing is done...EVER.....Pisses me off honestly

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This video has been rehashed a dozen times on the forum. Did you bother to look at the date of the original?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

boncho
This video has been rehashed a dozen times on the forum. Did you bother to look at the date of the original?

It said 2012 on the youtube vid, but I guess it was wrong. I just saw it last night, but if it has been discussed a lot of times on here, I wonder why partisan bickering is still happening at all especially here after seeing what both parties do during voting time.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Rotten SOB's!!! They're all snakes, just watching that video made my blood boil! They're getting paid with our tax dollars to represent us, yet they can't even be present to do what they're expected to do. I'm so tired of these slime politicians who cast votes to create laws that we have to follow, but yet nothing applies to them.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
ERGGGG I HATE being at work and not able to watch the youtubes. deffinatly will be checking it out when i get home in an hour.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Kratos1220

boncho

It said 2012 on the youtube vid, but I guess it was wrong. I just saw it last night, but if it has been discussed a lot of times on here, I wonder why partisan bickering is still happening at all especially here after seeing what both parties do during voting time.

Politics is theatre, and capitol hill et al are all stages. Most of them are friends behind the scenes. There are democrats that like republicans and there are both that hate some in their own parties.

The play is set the way it is to divide people, not politicians. At the end of the day they are in it for all of them, not their blue or red constituents.

A good look at the try nature of politics, check out Toronto Canada's mayor. After being caught smoking ______, and embarrassed by a video of him drunkenly ranting about killing someone, tied to an extortion case and murder, he jumps up in city hall and says something along the lines of, 'You guys want to limit my powers, but it's right, I made mistakes yes, but I apologized, and all of your here have your own dirty laundry I won't air because I wasn't raised a rat.'

The last part there I am sure is close to a direct quote. They protect themselves, even when the snake is trying to chew off the tail. If everyone suddenly dropped bombs on each other, they'd all be out of jobs. I have a feeling maybe one or two "useful idiots" get through completely oblivious to what actually goes on.
edit on 19-11-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
S&F - MAN this boils my blood to no end!!!

The degree of how mutinous this is!!!! They should all be tried and found guilty of mutany! (Treason too - but this is a sinking ship)

Tabula Rasa, I say!
edit on 19-11-2013 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Chrisfishenstein

It's funny how this stuff comes up daily and nothing is done....EVER......I guess not really funny, but just the American way!

Oh he stole or lied or cheated....Oh well, onto the next news story....Sweep it under the rug and move on.....This stuff makes me sick that these "elected" officials do this non-stop, corruption, a$$ clowns....Yet nothing is done...EVER.....Pisses me off honestly

Only in America. OK what's next?

top topics

join