It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New show called Alien Mysteries on discovery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
It looks like their is a new Alien series. I haven't seen it yet but looks interesting and something that the ATS community might enjoy.

www.discovery.ca...

Alien Mysteries
They are watching, they are waiting, they are already here... This shockingly imaginative original Canadian series candidly chronicles first-person accounts of UFO sightings, alien encounters and abductions. In each episode, dramatic reenactments recount stunning real-life unexplained alien experiences, taking viewers on a thrilling - and sometimes terrifying - journey. Their bizarre, life-altering encounters are vividly depicted using new state-of-the-art CGI and green screen techniques and created by Toronto-based Acme Digital Pictures. As well, each story features scientists and researchers who probe the question - how is this possible? Discovery's Alien Mysteries is a fantastically creative and imaginative new take on some of the most enduring UFO mysteries from the last 50 years. Each story is backed up by credible witnesses, investigative reports, and tangible evidence such as physical markings, photographs, radar reports, and videos.

Also since its looks like its in Canada and if you can't get it via cable you might be able to see it online. I'm not sure that I can post links to external sites, but google project free tv and keep an eye out for the .me links

The only thing is that they have a slight accent and kind of speak a funny version of English
edit on 19-11-2013 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The Discovery Channel is heading downhill. There was a time I was proud that I only watched a couple of Networks (Discovery being one of them) that has quickly changed. Even the History Channel is crap now days. We know all TV is crap but those two Networks used to be great.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Yep TV in general has gone down the tubes IMO as well.

In regards to the show: I just watched the first episode and I liked it better than any of the other shows in regards to Alien type stuff (Ufo hunters,Ancient Crazy hair Alien Astronauts, and others to date). They actually had MUFON investigators involved and the people involved in the case did not come across as ding bat crazy.

I recommend watching the first episode at least. Its not going to convince anyone to change their mind on the topic but i thought it was entertaining and presented the investigation rather positive.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

Just found a link for 6 full episodes so guess I will be glued to the TV tonight once I get them. Thanks for the info

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

No prob. Curious what u thought of the show .

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Not seen any of the shows just yet but got them all so will let you know when I do...

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Had seen the show before, I thought it not bad all in. Have seen a lot worse.....

top topics

join