It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anything and Everything is

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
The Universe is infinite.
We are the Universe.
So we are Infinite.
If everything is Infinite,
then every possibility is infinite.
Everything that seems impossible,
is possible because the amount of possibilities are infinite. (yes, even something ludicrous like talking rocks.)

If one planet has life, (us) then there are an infinite number of planets that have life, because there are infinite chances for life to occur.

If there is even a THOUGHT, that god exists,
then he exists infinitely, because our thoughts are infinite.
Anything and everything is infinite, so anything and everything is always happening infinitely.

Yeh?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by linknumbernine

I agree and I see it contained in the symbolism of both infinity ...

... and the Ouroboros

The Ouroboros or Uroboros (/jʊərɵˈbɒrəs/; /ɔːˈrɒbɔrəs/, from οὐροβόρος ὄφις tail-devouring snake) is an ancient symbol depicting a serpent or dragon eating its own tail.

The Ouroboros often symbolize self-reflexivity or cyclicality, especially in the sense of something constantly re-creating itself, the eternal return, and other things such as the phoenix which operate in cycles that begin anew as soon as they end. It can also represent the idea of primordial unity related to something existing in or persisting from the beginning with such force or qualities it cannot be extinguished. While first emerging in Ancient Egypt, the Ouroboros has been important in religious and mythological symbolism, but has also been frequently used in alchemical illustrations, where it symbolizes the circular nature of the alchemist's opus. It is also often associated with Gnosticism, and Hermeticism.

The question for me becomes one of can we obtain an unlimited amount of energy and information out of any single object OR are we bound to be finite by the scale of our levers and sensors?

[edit] Flagged!

edit on 18-11-2013 by TripleLindy because: addeed image link

edit on 18-11-2013 by TripleLindy because: Edited to add Flag

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TripleLindy

The amount of data that can be drawn is infinite, but it may not be the same data.. or is it? Everything is linked so all data recorded will tie in within itself until you reach the data collection of electrons, which disappear and reappear. At this point we reach the conclusion that even the data collecting is irrationally pointless because there will always be an infinite amount of problems/variables. The key is not to look for the "equation," because there will always be an infinite amount of possibilities where the equation is wrong. (ex: newtons laws at the center of a black hole.)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Mathematically Infinity is such that no matter how you slice it, cut it, chop it up, divide, or multiply it, you always get infinity.

In short, even the smallest piece or fragment of infinity would also be infinite.

Works on paper, and it's fun to think about, but, in reality, my coffee just ran out and I need to make some more.

Such would seemingly then indicate a limited and finite Universe.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
The Importance of Pi
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RldHTtd3O8
www.youtube.com...

I bet the Ouroboro is Pi as well.

^ I love that video!!
edit on 18-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
so no one can tell me #e, except that God doesn't exist.

did i get that right?

need a couple thousand years to figure it out?

take your time, please.

no rush.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

Great link, thank you for that! It seems to me that there is more to Pi that meets the EYE. (rhyme scheme)
I will think more about how this is true, but I do agree that it resembles the Ouroboros.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tsingtao

e as in the mathmatical constant? What is god? why is god what god is thought to be? Its all relative. In churches, god is depicted to children as a "humanoid" type of being but why is that what he really is?? Why does he appear human?? there is no proof of this, the closest thing is jesus christ, which is the SON of god, which is the SAVIOR, which is god. Ouroboros, repeating in a cycle that has no conclusion

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Good call. The coffee example is a very good challenge to my thoughts, thank you. I dont know, because, well, If I did, i would be whatever "god" is

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

linknumbernine

The thought appears out of God is seen by God.

Yet there is an thought that it is you thinking.

Can it be proved that you exist and God does not?

What do you think you are? You were given a label after you were born but what are you without a label?
What is there without any labels?
edit on 18-11-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   

God is all there is.

So........what is there?

Is there any thing separate from what is actually happening?

Thought may arise and speak of other than what is happening and that thought will be what is happening.
This is God and nothing can escape it because there is no thing - there is just what is happening.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Itisnowagain

linknumbernine

The thought appears out of God is seen by God.

Yet there is an thought that it is you thinking.

Can it be proved that you exist and God does not?

What do you think you are? You were given a label after you were born but what are you without a label?
What is there without any labels?
edit on 18-11-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

Proof is so difficult to speak of, because the nature of even the word itself is hard to understand. In todays times, if someone was to film a real UFO with an HD camera and show it to people, people would STILL not believe it. Proof is something that needs to be convinced on a personal level, because, the personal level is where everyone and everything meet. Deep down in the core of whatever it is we are, is the same as what the universe and "god" are.

Without labels, we are something that has been lost to us in terms of understanding. Imagine putting 3 newborn babies in an enclosed environment, where they are being monitored from the outside but never have a chance to know it. Now imagine these kids growing up, without anyone to NAME them, or TEACH them basic quantitative skills and language. What will they be? will they learn to speak? to write? to communicate?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

And everything that is happening is always happening. The very thought of connecting with the trueness of everything is so deep and profound that it almost seems crazy. Infact, it might even be labeled as "crazy" in the current world we live in.

WHY? How has that been allowed to happen? whos allowing it? Ourselves? God? Are they not the same thing? I know I am not god because If I WAS, I WOULD KNOW ALL. But yet, god is inside of me? so what am I? a mutation?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

linknumbernine
I know I am not god because If I WAS, I WOULD KNOW ALL. But yet, god is inside of me? so what am I? a mutation?

There is only God and he is playing hide and seek.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Peace be to you linknumbernine.

Everything/Nothing and Infinite/Finite are dualities. Everything and Nothing are varying degrees of the same thing,... as Infinite and Finite are varying degrees of the same thing.

When we realize beyond the veil of dualities, we more clearly see.

Anything, Everything, and Nothing "Is That It Is".

edit on 11/19/13 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
We have the ability to create infinite realities/possibilities for sure...even talking rocks. But honestly the math doesn't support talking rocks now...yet.

We need to find a way to end the truth embargo on life (yes LIFE, even if we don't understand it), so we can readjust our calculations and realize our potential as a conscious entity.

But yeah, that hasn't happened, so technically, as of now, there are no talking inanimate objects. Rocks, plastic bottles, etc.

This seems to dismiss "mathematical probabilities", but its the damn truth as it applies to us, humans.

If we don't conceive it in mass, it isn't real.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Such a difficult concept! So difficult in fact that I don't think we will ever be able to fully grasp it... Or at least not us at this moment/existence. Maybe thats the point? it really does come down to the Universe/god viewing himself. WE ARE THE UNIVERSE VIEWING ITSELF. Just like the Orobouos suggests.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

JayinAR
We have the ability to create infinite realities/possibilities for sure...even talking rocks. But honestly the math doesn't support talking rocks now...yet.

We need to find a way to end the truth embargo on life (yes LIFE, even if we don't understand it), so we can readjust our calculations and realize our potential as a conscious entity.

But yeah, that hasn't happened, so technically, as of now, there are no talking inanimate objects. Rocks, plastic bottles, etc.

This seems to dismiss "mathematical probabilities", but its the damn truth as it applies to us, humans.

If we don't conceive it in mass, it isn't real.

Youre completely right. As far as we humans knows, everything around us is as real as it gets. Can you at least admit that its a little sad sometimes that this is all we really know? We humans focus so much on ourselves, yet the universe is INFINITELY larger than all of us. Question is: should we be looking out there for answers? Or should we be looking within ourselves??

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

linknumbernine
The Universe is infinite.
We are the Universe.
So we are Infinite.
If everything is Infinite,
then every possibility is infinite.
Everything that seems impossible,
is possible because the amount of possibilities are infinite. (yes, even something ludicrous like talking rocks.)

If one planet has life, (us) then there are an infinite number of planets that have life, because there are infinite chances for life to occur.

then he exists infinitely, because our thoughts are infinite.
Anything and everything is infinite, so anything and everything is always happening infinitely.

Yeh?

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

Albert Einstein

Everything has limits, just our minds are incapable to comprehend those limits... at least we are trying...

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperFrog

Does everything actually have limits? As soon as we reach an answer, there is always a loophole to dive into a new realm of questioning that exists in the answer we "thought" was solidified. Eventually, this diving will lead to nowhere else but where we started. Is this infinite? It wouldnt seem so because there is quite obviously a limit to a cycle, (the outside.) or is it a sphere? whats outside that??? ahhhhh the struggles of a wandering mind

top topics

join