It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Chemtrails be separated from Geo-Engineering.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Mikeultra
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

So when he said, "we do a lot of stuff we can't talk about..." = CHEM-TRAILS and other "fun stuff" is what that translates to anyone with common sense.

I am sure it does translate to that for you

but I defy you to show any link to common sense!!

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

network dude
An increasing number of people seem to completely understand what Contrails are and what they look like. Yet they share a concern for the environment and wish to stay vigilant with regards to Geo-engineering. If you follow any of the chemtrail threads, you will notice that the two are very separate entities.

I am interested in everyone's opinion on this subject. This isn't about who's right or wrong, but more about should this forum be split so chemtrails would have to stand on their own and Geo-engineering could be discussed as a completely separate topic.
edit on 17-11-2013 by network dude because: spelling

Well, since this is a conspiracy forum, and the only part of geo-engineering which is controversial is chemtrails, it would make more sense to completely drop the "geo-engineering" forum (since this isn't Scientific American or National Geographic) and just have a chemtrails forum.

Since this is a conspiracy forum there is no need to clutter it up with non-controversial issues, as many members do, such as in the "aircraft Projects" forum where you would expect to find threads on black or secret airplane projects (which of course there are some), but some members insist on cluttering it up with topics such as "Wow, I saw the coolest C-130 variant - which obviously belong on some website like Aviation Today and not Above Top Secret.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

PlanetXisHERE
Well, since this is a conspiracy forum, and the only part of geo-engineering which is controversial is chemtrails, it would make more sense to completely drop the "geo-engineering" forum (since this isn't Scientific American or National Geographic) and just have a chemtrails forum.

good point - and "real" geonengineering can probably be covered by "Fragile Earth"

<< 1  2   >>

join