It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wiltshire crop circle indicates an ISON flyby of Sun this November 28 2013 !!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ansar

There you are! Sorry. Now how do I u2u?

Message me if you like!

Peace

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

The new design is a curse (or bad karma maybe) - no?
Your reply to me slipped my attention - until just yet!

So you would give me your peaches and cream next time when incarnation comes around?
I would love that!
Might give you a bit of soma in return if you like...

Hugs

A

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Ansar
reply to post by infoseeker26754

The new design is a curse (or bad karma maybe) - no?
Your reply to me slipped my attention - until just yet!

So you would give me your peaches and cream next time when incarnation comes around?
I would love that!
Might give you a bit of soma in return if you like...

Hugs

A

Even added you to another post
Looking for lost reply, just in case!

Any way you took the P&C the wrong way. How about you can have some P&C after you go about doing your soul work first! You have to start with yourself first and all them ............... hidden things, thoughts, you know the Evil you yourself hide from?

My first time the Mirror broke! So had to buy another and another, yet now I have over 7 just in my room to remind me! Plus just in case I see something that is really not there

After that it get better somewhat, yet the P&C is only inbetween tasks you know. Its not like their is a 7-11 on the path all the time. better to allow somebody else to enjoy the P&C before they have to get back to work!

Sorry! I do not see a Next Time for me! Too old an Soul, tired and have just a bit more to do before I go home; in 53 more yrs! Seems I have some cleaning up to do around here! My speciality of course! It took 37yrs to actually find this out, plus the 10 on waking up.

Looks to be very interesting in the next few years! Now if the rest of the team would just wake up!

Peace

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
So the flyby will happen this weekend! Wow another 4 days off for the people in Power! Might want to fill the car with gas and pull extra money for Black Turkey Day! Sorry Friday!

Tomorrow will be Russaha's day to decide if our dollar is worth the paper! Again just before Thankgiving, seems Monday will be interesting to say the least!

Ison better shine Bright this weekend! Full Moon, wow what a show!

Happy Thanksgiving People!

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Here are more crop circles showing comet ISON and what it may do during perihelion or after perihelion. Check out the links below to read them.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
You can see an assortment of crop circles indicating Comet ISON's perihelion around the Sun on November 28 2013 to December 3 2013 in the link below.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Guys, according to the site below, we now only have 23 hours and 27 minutes left before ISON's perihelion of the Sun, as of the time of this post.

www.cometison2013.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Menedes567
Guys, according to the site below, we now only have 23 hours and 27 minutes left before ISON's perihelion of the Sun, as of the time of this post.

www.cometison2013.co.uk...

Hey? Thats just under 1 day! So it takes another 3 to go around the sun?

You can do it Ison, come on Little Fellow. Hold it togetter, stay calm, and you will make it!

Funny how you have to get the info from another Country though!

Peace

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Guys, we now have 2 hours and 30 minutes left before ISON's perihelion!!

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

With regard to the date of 11-28, it could be when Comet ISON and Comet Encki somehow violently interact with the sun on that date. I do not know for certain, but since Comet ISON is due to begin its trek around the sun and begins picking up speed on 11-28, it goes around on the 29 and comes out the other side on 11-30.

Your source has no idea what he is talking about, because it will take about 3 hours to go around the sun not 3 days.

. NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory will pick up ISON starting at around 17:09UT/12:09 PM EST tomorrow, and track it through its history-making perihelion passage for just over two hours until 19:09UT/2:19PM EST.

www.universetoday.com...

You really need to check the facts before posting it as some kind of evidence.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Menedes567
November 28 2013 is just 10 days away.....

Now its one day past that date, its the wait for it.....29th

who would have thought

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Sir, I can assure you that ISON will turn off its artificially generated coma and reveal its main body as a spaceship sometime after perihelion......

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Sir, I can assure you that ISON will turn off its artificially generated coma and reveal its main body as a spaceship sometime after perihelion......

And I can assure you it won't. In fact it looks as though it has been turned off permanently.

Now what does that do to your spaceship theory, because isn't it based on Ison actually surviving it's trip around the sun?

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Maybe GW VPN'd into the comets core using his supercomputer: 666?

What does 666 do BTW...devilish spreadsheets and really nasty blue screens??

Are the 4 riders of the Apocalypse the monitor, mouse, keyboard and printer...

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Menedes567
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Menedes,

Why do you think I need any reassurances about anything especially ET showing up?

You guys making these threads keep claiming this and that and that you are in contact, sorry for your unfortunate contacts that keep making you look like a fool.

Maybe I can get you in touch with something real, however you might not be able make threads and posts such as the ones as you do where you keep claiming on this date this will happen.

Unless of-coarse there is a purpose for what you do and the way you do it which I have figured but don't want to believe.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

infoseeker26754
There are pictures of 2 Suns in the sky, not even fakes and yet the masses still say it is not so!

Any links to these non fakes I need a

edit on 1-12-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
www.cropcircleconnector.com... , Here's a link to a clearer image of the Crop Circle. We will attempt to provide an alternate perspective on the significance of the Crop Circle.

The Outer Wheel represents the Solar System. What is being compared is the Earth's Moon as the Circle inside the Outer Wheel. The Comet ISON as the alien head.

Moon Distance from Earth 384,000 Kilometers
Moon Distance from Sun 150,000,000 Kilometers

Comet ISON behavior Grade Scale for 2013 (13 rungs on the outer wheel) multiples of the distance from Perihelion to Close Passage to the Planet Earth:

150,000,000 / 384,000 = 390 (390,000 which is about 384,000 Earth Moon Distance) which is about 1 Grade on the Scale of passage towards its close passage to the Planet Earth. Comet ISON's close passage to the Planet Earth is 2x the Moon's Distance form Earth. We can more accurately grade the scale in intervals of 2x or about 728,000 Kilometer Intervals.

Comet ISON was last seen or rather became visible again, at a multiple from perihelion, likely at 6x the Earth Moon distance, according to the Crop Circle, which has 6 small circles in the alien head. INDICATING WHEN THE COMET ISON IS SEEN AGAIN AFTER PERIHELION. (Nasa has already proven this conclusion, along with the news agencies, they are just unaware of this conclusion at the moment).
edit on 1-12-2013 by sighstars because: minor edits

top topics

<< 1   >>

join