Wiltshire crop circle indicates an ISON flyby of Sun this November 28 2013 !!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Wiltshire crop circle points to ISON flyby of Sun this November 28 2013. Read in the link below as well as the excerpt below for more details.

ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com...

"This video shows how the recent crop circle in Cooks Plantation, nr Beckhampton, Wiltshire in the UK, reported 23rd August, contains the ritual code of the Royal 8 Prince, born on July 22, 2013 during the time of the Grand Star Alignment.

This recent crop circle shows us the Queen's-14 Cabal and her slave minions, the Royal 7- Cabal are all present in the code. Overall orchestration of this final end phase is by the Bush-11 Cabal with their secret time travel technology and 666 Super Computer.

With regard to the date of 11-28, it could be when Comet ISON and Comet Encki somehow violently interact with the sun on that date. I do not know for certain, but since Comet ISON is due to begin its trek around the sun and begins picking up speed on 11-28, it goes around on the 29 and comes out the other side on 11-30. I am inferring that this code emphasizes 11-28 for a reason that still alludes me. With so many viable options, I will have to wait on that call."

Related video here: www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Menedes567
Overall orchestration of this final end phase is by the Bush-11 Cabal with their secret time travel technology and 666 Super Computer.

...and you take this...
...seriously?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Below is a video that has relevant information pertaining to ISON's perihelion with the Sun on November 28 2013. Please watch it and comment here on what your thoughts are of it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
If they find a crop circle from say 10 years ago that refers to Ison and this date, I would probably be impressed..

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

goou111
If they find a crop circle from say 10 years ago that refers to Ison and this date, I would probably be impressed..

There have been many crop circles showing comet ISON since 1996. Read below for more info.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Excerpt:

"
Many different images of comet Ison or its orbital path were drawn in crops, long before that comet was discovered by astronomers on Earth in September of 2012: why is it so significant to the crop artists?

“Until they see a UFO in their telescopes, they will not believe”---Chinese scientist friend, commenting on the narrow-mindedness of most professional astronomers

Images of near-future events are sometimes drawn in crops, consistent with the use of spacetime wormhole technology

The extra-terrestrial crop artists seem to possess spacetime wormhole technology. By means of such technology, they have occasionally revealed certain details of the future to humans on Earth. For example during the summer of 2010, we saw images of “nuclear power” or “radiation in the landscape” drawn in crops. We even saw a “lunar clock with an atomic hour hand”, indicating the month of March 2011. Many such images were drawn in crops, nine months before a nuclear power disaster happened at Fukushima during the suggested month of March 2011 (see japantsunami2011). There was no specific mention in crops, however, of its geographical location in Japan.

The crop artists also sometimes reveal near-future astronomical events in our solar system. For example, we saw drawn in crops the outburst of comet 73P Schwassmann-Wachmann 3 in 1996, three months before it happened (see time2007a). Likewise we saw drawn in crops the outburst of comet 17P Holmes in 2007, two years before it happened (see time2007g or time2007h). Predictions of high earthquake or solar activity were made correctly in 2011 (see fringe2013e or fringe2013g), although the detailed locations of those earthquakes again remained unspecified.

Here we will present a series of English and/or European crop pictures which seem to show images of comet C/2012 S1 Ison, as well as its orbital path through our solar system, long before that comet was discovered by astronomers on Earth in September of 2012, Field images of “comet Ison” began to appear in 1996, and were quite numerous by 2008 or 2009. Additional images continued all throughout the summers of 2011, 2012 or 2013.

We cannot be sure that every crop picture to be discussed below was paranormally made. Yet in some cases, they show such distinct images of the future, that no other possibility seems plausible. No other major comets have appeared in Earth’s sky since 2007, and many of the sky images for comet Ison as drawn in crops tell exactly where it will be located in space (or in Earth’s sky), many years later. The scientific case for future-predictive crop pictures is thus very strong.

A near-future image of “comet Ison” was drawn in crops as long ago as 1996

The earliest crop picture to show “comet Ison” appeared at West Overton seventeen years ago on July 13, 1996. There we could see a small “comet” flying past our Sun and Moon, in the exact sky location which comet Ison will occupy on December 3, 2013

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Coincidentally, December 3 2013 is just 5 days after November 28 2013. Read below for more info.

light-seeds.com...

December 3, 2013

Alex Collier 2008 Lecture. Talking about his contacts with the Andromedans, Alex Collier makes reference to December 3rd, 2013. Mornay told him: "Now, after the blindness of 5,725 years, you and your Terra are about to regain yourselves. It will be such an unprecedented change that it will be difficult for many to grasp their own potential. It is the turning point on your world, which none of your planets forefathers were ever privilaged to experience."

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Its intereting that this is happening at a time when just about every little trick in the book is being played on the mass public to disempower each and every one of us. So we are in dire need of a change and when one finds oneself up against twisted laws that deliberately take personal freedom and choices away a chance to change this is well needed.

I have always believed that although we have the psychotic amongst us, the vast majority of people are happy to help one another and would always want their societies top prosper fairly and for all.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

LOL is my comments, mumbo jumbo BS

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
November 28 2013 is just 10 days away.....

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
So, the Mayan calendar flopped on Dec 21 2012, the grand alignment of 2001 was a total fizzer and Nibiru is just a fairytale.

What makes you think that this silly prediction is any different?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

This time we have ISON, which is one weird-ass comet, so we ought to get the tomato plants inside in the few days before the 28th just to be safe.....

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
We have another 8 more days before ISON's perihelion on November 28 2013. Please stay tuned on ISON for the biggest show in human history, guys!

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Guys, I think sometime after ISON's perihelion on the 28th, we will see ISON shedding off its outer and inner coma and revealing its nucleus, which is its real form as an ET starship, which Andromedan contactee Tolec claims is Biosphere measuring 300 miles in diameter with a name of "Xanterexx". If that happens, then ISON is the Blue Kachina, which will unmask its fake exterior and reveal its real form as a spaceship. If I have to guess, such a thing might happen sometime between November 29 2013 to December 3 2013.....

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

So what will you be doing when this takes place?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Guys, we now have another 5 days before ISON's perihelion with the Sun on the 28th. I wonder what kind of major surprises ISON has in store for us.....

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Guys, we're now 3 days and several hours left before ISON's perihelion. Will ISON show us some extraordinary development, as many crop circles since 1996 indicated of the incoming approach of ISON? We will see soon......

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hell Ya!

People do not want to know the truth, since somehow most know just about now everything we know is almost a lie to begin with!

There are pictures of 2 Suns in the sky, not even fakes and yet the masses still say it is not so! And on the Top of the list, most know about the Energy that is new since 2-4 yrs ago changing everything around. You feel it in your Being, can't make heads nor tails of it, just know its there! Still most will not accept this.

Even if the sky starts to fall, people would claim Christ is coming and run into the streets holding sings! Still no one will pay attention! Oh well, each their own!

But for some of us out there. It is what we been waiting for many lifetimes! Not death and distruction; a better way of Being who we are! Shame it has to go the other way though. You learn by going through the hardships in Life so you can understand it yourself.

Life would be # if it was all Peaches and Cream you know! Boring! One would end up doing nothing, wanting nothing, asking for nothing. I would rather go to Hell if thats the case! Least there I would be able to expand myself better!

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Not wishing to debunk, but...

I live in Wiltshire. I live near the crop circle hotspot. It's an open secret that these are (ahem) man made. It is a joke that people interpret art in these ways, for that is what it is - art. If someone was trying to tell us something you would have thought they would do it in a more understandable way! You'd get more out of trying to interpret city graffiti.

Regards

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

Oh... if I had known you were going to give away your "peaches & cream" - I surely would have taken them!
Such is called a lovely (and yes - sometimes boring... but who cares when they bring in the next round of soma?) vacati
n-incarnati
n - highly appreciated amongst us hard toiling spiritual workers...

So - maybe better luck next time?
Just drop me a note please!

A

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
As crop circles are made by GPS guided tractors used for precision farming (apparantly it saves fuel and increases crop yield),I somehow doubt if any more significance can be attached to this one than all the ones that came before it.
You remember the "Julia Set" fractal based one that appeared in the field opposite Stone Henge some years back? The only one to be actually witnessed forming by passing members of the public,and just happened to be far enough away from the road for anyone to be able to see what was REALLY going on,but close enough to see that something was happening.The fact that this particular one was based on fractal patterns and was within spitting distance of the worlds most famous Pagan site of worship caused all sorts of convoluted and tenuous links to be "found" between the various elements involved.The only thing ever proven to have come out of this one was how much money the farmer who owned the field made from charging visitors to visit the agroglyphe on his land.
Although never proven as such,but this was almost certainly the work of a special effects crew who would normally work on films etc,and this site was chosen because it was next to a busy main road and would be witnessed by lots of gullible passers by.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join

$('#skin').click(function(){ window.location.href = "http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1008463/pg1"; });