It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New to ATS Live! *MicroWave Pulses*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I've been a long time listener of All Things Survival and now I'm totally hooked on ATSLive!
I'm in Daytona Beach, FL currently. My family has always encouraged alternate views and was always open to unusual subjects. Many of the topics covered in bushcrafting I learned from my father and I thoroughly enjoy All Things Survival because there's always something new to learn. - Mickey

The video below, entitled:
Microwave Pulse Gives Birth to Typhoon Haiya, is my first contribution to these forums and I hope will spark some in depth discussions. In the video, Doug presents his discovery along with evidence he's gathered showing that the past few typhoons have been caused by microwave pulses generated in the same area where the storms were formed. I was fascinated with this discovery and am slowly taking a look at the other videos he's made showing further evidence and research.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11/16/2013 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Welcome to ATSand your link looks interesting and I'll be sure to check it out. But... how the hell did you start a thread with 8 posts outside intro forum?

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Here is the video imbedded

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Isittruee

I had a little help from a senior member. I hope you don't mind. I just thought this subject was really important and I wanted to get it up as soon as possible.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MickeyMouga

Don't care at all. Was just curious if rules had changed or whatever. But welcome! Now let me get to your link

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

There was a lot of discussion yesterday on this subject in a different thread about the typhoon. Your video was also posted there. I couldn't find the thread for you.. there was more skepticism then belief I think. Like chemtrails, its a touchy subject. Consider yourself warned...
I think the storm was probably man made. I think some quakes are manmade as well.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

So the claim is 10,000s of people were murdered by this man made storm.
But murder charges need a very complete and overwhelming preponderance of evidence, without doubt?
Certainly sounds like it but, no way is there enough evidence?

Some would say, how about the governments involved, shouldn't this be a cause for war?
Well, yes, but what if our idea of governments has nothing to do with TPTB? What if they view us all as the enemy? What if the idea of governments was just a way to confuse and divide us?

If you had watched the news after the storm you would have seen the many stories jumping up about climate change. Was the murder of these 10,000s of people, what is called a false flag, to promote the climate change agenda, Agenda 21? Lots of people except global warming as fact and except that we are the cause. But not all,
They want to blame you

But isn't this what ATS is all about finding the truth?

Could a Ed Snowden type come forward with some hard irrefutable concrete evidence?
Sure, but who would do anything about it? Who could protect us? That's the catch for me, I except weather modification as fact, but what can we do about it? A few hundred thousand here, 10,000s there........
edit on 17-11-2013 by donlashway because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2013 by donlashway because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by donlashway

Even if we know the truth, you're right. What could we do about it? So, we can talk all we want and know what's going on, but what would happen if it became world known? Ultimately, if we start pointing fingers, we'll eventually annihilate each other then the earth can go about healing itself after it's human infestation.

new topics

top topics

join