It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone sold their soul to the devil? (some questions)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Can you get rich just by doing this like people claim?

What are the consequences? How is working for the devil any different from being a regular sinner?

Will you see spirits around you or do you need faith like in Christianity?

Can you make up your own method if you are poor or must you by all the candles?

And, what type of stuff will Satan ask you to do?

If I do it, I dont want to worship a fallen "angel" that will go back to God, but True Darkness that will stay against God so under what name should a person sell their soul? Ahriman, Apophis?

Did anyone here do this? How did their life change?

What is your personal experience?

If life sucks with God why not try Satan?

Just interested in learning about this...

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You don't "sell your soul to the devil" like in movies and books. Thats disinformation. Most people don't realize (or want to admit) that this simply means supplanting a spiritual quest for a material one.

You can't do both (serve two masters).

You "worship" what you spend all your time doing.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

If that's true then i technically worship a plant...

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Try Craigslist...

I sold a refrigerator the other day.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

whyamIhere
Try Craigslist...

I sold a refrigerator the other day.

I want to see if people can sell their souls on Craigslist.

But that depends on who wants to buy a soul. Is that under the personals section?

ETA: I did search soul on Cragislist, and there are a lot of Kia Souls for sale. So yes, you can sell a Soul on Craiglist.

Loose interpretation, I know.
edit on 11/16/2013 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

intrptr
reply to post by arpgme

You don't "sell your soul to the devil" like in movies and books. Thats disinformation. Most people don't realize (or want to admit) that this simply means supplanting a spiritual quest for a material one.

You can't do both (serve two masters).

You "worship" what you spend all your time doing.

I have noticed then a lot of people have sold their souls to ATS.

ATS must be worshiped by quite a few people. ATS has game, they got it for free what others are paying for.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

hknudzkknexnt
reply to post by intrptr

If that's true then i technically worship a plant…

A thing. Only its not "the plant" you are after…

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

I have noticed then a lot of people have sold their souls to ATS.

Intrptr raises hand from back of room. Yep. Only human…

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I suggest the following: churchofsatan.com...
xeper.org...

There is plenty of existing, and educated literature on the topic of Satanism and the black arts. I don't recommend asking for, and actually finding, much expert advice on ATS.

All the Best!
xox

ETA: Dr. Aquino's publicly available works as found through xeper.org are fascinating contemporary records of accounts with black magic, Satanism and Setianism.

edit on 16-11-2013 by kissy princess because: ETA

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This is what I don't understand. If you believe in the devil, then obviously you have to believe in the other side of the coin, or God as well. There is obvious Christian belief here. And if that is the case, why would anyone choose to worship the side that not only is destined to lose, but also the side that will make you suffer for eternity? And some will say that isn't true, but like I said, this is Christian ideology here that we are talking about.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Lol this thread really bringing out that ATS members humor that I love, one of the reasons that's keeps me around here.

Very interesting topic by the way thanks for bringing it up.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

No, youdon't. You can believe whatever you want. If you want to believe in a force of darkness (The Devil) as being the source of all things including light (which some choose to Call God) , no belief in the bible is required.

Christians are always trying to talk in a way to manipulate people into their religion.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I think you need a license to sell a soul,..unless it's used then....Caveat venditor.
edit on 16-11-2013 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You can't sell what you don't own. And even though it is "bought" doesn't mean they legally obtained it. So, no, you can't sell your soul, but you can offer your life.

And it doesn't bring wealth as people think. Otherwise there'd be a whole lot more rich people than there are now. I have never personally met someone who did, but I know a lady who's sister did. From what I understand, it just caused a whole lot of problems. But I didn't know the one who did, so I can't speak to her experience.

I think you make make a vow to Satan, and perform some type of ritual, but the concept is that if you sacrifice and vow your life to Satan, then ultimately your soul will go to where Satan is.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

If there is no free-will, then what happens if a person sells their soul to Satan to be against God?

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

arpgme
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

No, youdon't. You can believe whatever you want. If you want to believe in a force of darkness (The Devil) as being the source of all things including light (which some choose to Call God) , no belief in the bible is required.

Christians are always trying to talk in a way to manipulate people into their religion.

Why are you even considering it?

Am I manipulating you into my religion?

So you don't have to sell it. But if you want to follow a dark force, just research the dark force you want to give your life to. Will you be able to live with yourself?

I don't think you know that dark force enough to make the decision.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I heard some popular celebrities sold their soul. If you sell it the dark force (Satan as some call it) it will use you for it's will but give you riches and a happy life in return.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

arpgme
reply to post by Rex282

If there is no free-will, then what happens if a person sells their soul to Satan to be against God?

Then you live by Satan's rules and his punishment.

You would have to be required of your blood, and the blood of others. Are you ready for that? Think about it, if Satanism is the opposite of Christianity, then as the believer in Satan, where's the end for you?

I think musicians are manipulating you into accepting something you don't really know about. Ronnie James Dio, just one Satanist musician. Is that the Satanism you are attracted to? Which brings me to another question, do you think Ozzy Osbourne would be comfortable if someone sang "Suicide Solution" to his children?

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

arpgme

I heard some popular celebrities sold their soul. If you sell it the dark force (Satan as some call it) it will use you for it's will but give you riches and a happy life in return.

That is a lot of legend. But look at Ronnie James Dio, a Satanist. He was telling you exactly what Satanism is. To get pleasure in this life, you are going to burn in hell. That is what it is all about.

I challenge you, go research every Satanist musician and see exactly what they are telling you. I am not accusing any celebrity of being in the Illuminati, I am telling you about the ones who openly embrace Satanism and promote it.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I Don't think Satan will be satisfied with people who are suicidal , he already has few people working for him, the rest at least like god not wanting Satan.

2/3 of people are Muslim s, Jews, or Christian believing in the God of Moses and Abraham. Even if they are sinners they trust in him not Satan, so Satan wouldn't encourage suicide he needs his people strong.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join