It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum physics proves that there IS an afterlife

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

undo

superman2012
reply to post by InTheLight

Energy cannot be destroyed, neither can matter.

it simply changes state from particle to wave, until a device/brain/dna capable of recording it and storing the data, interacts with it.

brings a whole new meaning to "i think, therefore i am"
edit on 18-11-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

Strange you should post that quote because it has been running through my mind since I started participating in this discussion.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Strange that some people equate personal identity with brain. Physical brain may die. Memories may die. Personality may die. But YOU won't ever die.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
You might want to read a book trilogy called My Big T.O.E (theory of everything) by Nuclear Physicist Thomas Campbell. If anyone reads this book series and labels it 'new agey' you deserve to be slapped or donkey punched.

It has been proven through statistical analysis (which has been used to prove a lot of things) that consciousness can separate from the body and is not produced by the brain.

Everything can be explained by the theory Tom has formulated. Everything. Simply considering this universe as a subset of a greater reality and understanding that it's a simulation of experience (literally), there are no unanswered questions.

<< 8  9  10   >>

join