It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Drawing Completed (Update)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The pics are up!!!

Nope, don't do it for a living...just a hobby I do on the side... This mural is the first attempt at such a project. I like getting a paycheck each week, I'm not into the starving artist bit, hehe...

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
The pics are up!!!

Nope, don't do it for a living...just a hobby I do on the side... This mural is the first attempt at such a project. I like getting a paycheck each week, I'm not into the starving artist bit, hehe...

loved the pics...

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I should have some new drawings up soon, likely after the holidays, but maybe before...

I got quite a bit of acrylic painting supplies for my birthday, so I might take up that again, and come up with a painting soon too, (but that might be much later). It's going to be a big one, of my wife and I in our medieval wedding outfits, etc. (kind of like those paintings of old, of nobles, etc.) I haven't ever really tried painting people though, so may not succeed well on the first try, hehe...we'll see I guess.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Just a note that the drawing is now on the Gallery site. They loved it as the gift by the way....always good when you can get the tears flowing...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join