It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cat food stinks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
well I let my cat in because he was scratching at the front door; well I have just fed him some loaf style tuna and he is eating it right now and it bloody stinks.

I am glad I am not a cat.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

When I was a teenager, a friend and I, noticing how stinky cat food was ( in our case, a full box of Meow Mix ), we decided to taste it, just for fun.

We ended up eating the whole box in the following hour! lol

We had stinky breath, but nice hair...

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

omg! I never want to even think about what it could taste like!!

lol

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I googled street maps to see if my cat was still on google maps and lol he still is...

it is an old pic, gees Google need to update it (it is from 2010)

lol

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
My own dog is on google street maps looking out of the window and is still there to this day....

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

It was surprisingly good! That's why we ate it all... lol

It does not taste as it smells. Or it does, but our taste buds can't support it?

EDIT: I gotta say that the cat was looking at us miserably, tho...
edit on 15-11-2013 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

oh go on...share it.

I would love to see it.

you can delete it after.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

I don't think that would be at all healthy to eat.

You must have had a really bad case of the 'munchies'

lol

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Yeah, it stinks, but wait until it gets "processed" then the stench is reminiscent of a bouquet of the finest roses, both red, white and the flamingo pink. This is when the deep breathing exercises of 1,000 meditation sessions really pays off.

If a can of stinkin' tuna is the worst thing that happens to You(rs) today, then if You were a "comparing type" I'd opine that would put You "ahead" or as Chuck Sheen would slur "Winning"...

namaste

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Tell me about it?

It's not the pong of cat food when it goes into the cat that bothers me, its the stink when it comes back out of the cat again!!!

I think some of you here are aware of my stinky kitten saga... and still struggling after god knows how many different types of litter, air freshener, clothes pegs, gas masks etc etc etc...

Looking forward to the day when he can finally go out and poo in the neigbours cabbage patch to his hearts content!

Funnily enough we have a deep dislike for that cat poo aroma when he lays an egg, but it doesn't seem to stop our dogs from eating it when we empty the litter tray down at the bottom of the garden!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

edit on 15-11-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

nine lives has a cat food that has kittie probiotics, was reading of similar problem on another board and they said it worked really well. Or get some probiotics you can mix into food yourself or that is flavored so the cat would eat it..
edit on 15-11-2013 by research100 because: added a word

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

research100
reply to post by Rodinus

nine lives has a cat food that has kittie probiotics, was reading of similar problem on another board and they said it worked really well. Or get some probiotics you can mix into food yourself or that is flavored so the cat would eat it..
edit on 15-11-2013 by research100 because: added a word

Thanks research for your suggestion, have actually tried probiotics but it didn't work.

So just patience and clothes pegs until he is old enough to go outside... unless i can find a decent sized rubber stopper

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Best I can do using my iPad, it's from 2009 and google haven't updated their maps around here since!
You can just make him out being nosey lol

Bottom of the front window...

edit on 15-11-2013 by scotsdavy1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2013 by scotsdavy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It may well stink, but you got to feel for the poor guy employed by the manufacturing company as a 'Cat food taster'. Yuck!!

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

that is brilliant.

we have famous pets

lol

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Cat food on toast with a beer,,,mmm perfect!

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Sorry it's not very clear, but I know for a fact that's him being nosey when I was out. He's at his happiest looking out of the window and yes, we both have 'famous' pets now

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I used to deliver pallets of dog and cat food in my truck about 20 years or so ago. If you saw what they put in it you wouldn't eat it I can tell you!
I saw the whole process and there was even s..t in it as well!
The smell was horrendous and I wouldn't even feed it to my own pet at the time even though I got some for free if I wanted to.

new topics

top topics

join