It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Kimmel-Nov17 Unfriend Day is NSA Cleanup Day.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
What is TPTB using Jimmy Kimmel to push November 17th as the annual "Unfriend" Day?

First Lets look at historic events from Nov17th:
1968 - NBC cuts to show "Heidi" and misses Raider's rally to beat Jets, 43-32 - unfriendly channel change no?
1956 - USSR performs atmospheric nuclear test - Unfriendly.
1992 - Dateline NBC airs a demonstration show General Motors trucks, blowing up on impact, later revealed NBC rigged test-Not nice at all, or, unfriendly.
1991 - 1st TV condom ad aired (FOX- TV). What's more unfriendly then having to use a condom?
1973 - Pres Nixon tells AP "...people have got to know whether or not their pres is a crook. Well, I'm not a crook" liar Liar pants on fire.
2004 - Kmart Corp. announces it is buying Sears, Roebuck and Co. for $11 billion USD and naming the newly merged company Sears Holdings Corporation. (True fact: The name was inspired by the fact that Sears was now holding Kmart's Balls).

So, if it's a bit on Jimmy Kimmel, it had to be approved by someone no? Most likely a bit "given" to Jimmy Kimmel. Now everyyear, Jimmy Kimmel promoted the NSA propeganda of Delete your Friends? Why NSA you ask? Because look at Obama care. They government computer wing can hardly handle it. How do you think the NSA data collection net works? The data is all too much? What happens? Your playing 1000 degrees of Kevin Bacon with all that data. How do you cut it down? UNFRIEND DAY! That's right folks, cut off all those you really don't know that well from facebook, and make our data collection ring easier to sort through! Less data to process. Make the monkeys clean their own cages so to speak.

Please excuse my poor grammer and spelling. I went through the American School system.

edit on 14-11-2013 by Vaedur because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

There's nothing unfriendly about a condom ad, or about changing the channel on some boring sporting event. As for businesses buying and selling each other, that's just how the world works. I see no real correlation between your dates and Jimmy Kimmel's skit.

As for deleting your friends from Facebook, that won't really change the supposed workload of NSA spies. Unless you can delete the actual profile of your friend, the NSA still has to catalog the information on both profiles.

So, no. I don't see any correlation between what you've said has happened, and what you think will happen.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Its too late to unfriend as they'll already have your associations recorded...the best trick is not to friend in the first place

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

"That's right folks, cut off all those you really don't know that well from facebook, and make our data collection ring easier to sort through! Less data to process."

I have just helped the NSA a lot. I just deleted my facebook account 5 days ago. I feel relieved. I hate trying to compare my posts to others.

The NSA can now focus on Bill down the street.

Next deletion to come is all of my google related accounts.

new topics

top topics

join